Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone noticed that we dont wear the usual stars badges on the shirts this season.

We have got one saying in big letters Champions 07/08 on it.

Looks good. Never realised we got to wear different badges as champions of europe as well

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Pretty neat....

Very impressive, I like it. Never noticed it on previous winners though. Maybe its a new idea of EUFA's? Either way, it will look good this season

·
Thank you Sir Alex
5,528 Posts
Looks good. Maybe this will be an extra motivation to win the cup again this season.

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Just looking at it...

See the way that two of the Champions League stars above the text are coloured
in white.....there should be three coloured in IMO...;)

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
i pretty like them i like things like that
although i dont think we should have 3 stars over our badge
imagin if real mardrid was to have all there stars lol it would take up the whole shirt
but anyway those arm bands are nice, like the prem ones which are gold :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
abojodeh said:
why only two white starts ?
Maybe its only two stars cause we've only won it twice since it became the Champions League instead of the European Cup. Maybe they are just counting from there?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Just ordered the home top with Berbatov 9 on it last week. Decided to go for the one without the badges but Im not so sure why now:confused:

Was between Berbatov and Tevez but I'll save Tevez for the Blue 3rd top (with badges) I reckon, when I can afford it, since he actually played a part in the final:cool:

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sleepz said:
Am i the only one who thinks they look hideous
yes, unfortunately you are. how can something declaring us as champions of europe look hideous. looks beautiful

1 - 19 of 19 Posts