Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
The kit won't be out this early...;)

You should see some of the ones posted up before claiming to be new kits! :p

As for that one....put it like this. I've see MUCH worse!

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Think this is just a mock up!! who ever made it should have made the black hoop white, might not be so bad then.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also,lol i know itwas me that put it here,but the AIG sign looks too far down........Maybe we cold have this as the Kit Mock Up thread or something similar for peeps to post their findings/rumours in and we can all ROFL,500vCash for the right one? lol

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
jd_united said:
I highly doubt it will be our new kit. It won't be released for a long time yet and like other people have said there are always rumours about what our new kit will look like.

Anyone remember this :rolleyes:

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm100/sparkic/UnitedAwayGrey.jpg
Yeah, that looked so fake.

I can't find a picture, but can anyone remember the one where they used one of the photos of the black kit I think it was (with Ferdinand, Park and someone else who I can't remember) but photoshopped them wearing a white kit with a red line down the front?

Anyway, I never believe the kits until it is confirmed by United. As for that kit, I don't like it. The black bit looks stupid imo.

·
Banned
2,730 Posts
United wouldnt stick a big ****ing black stripe through the middle of there kit !!

Its all red plain and simple !!

White collar thats it !

Ive seen a United top from the 70's with a white strip down but thats it no black stripe.

Photoshoped

1 - 15 of 15 Posts