Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have to give credit to Ferguson for rebuilding the team the way he has. Our team looks absolutely fantastic now. Its better than something i'd be able to put to together on fantasy football for sure. We have so much depth and quality. If Tevez is bought i cannot see us not retaining the premiership next season. Almost everyone position on the pitch is covered for quality. Its extremely pleasing to read the squad list at the moment!

We only need a RB and we are completely restored to our 99 team now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hmmm i am just not convinced about tevez and we have not added enough quality to our squad this season. i am still mortified about the factw e have shelled out 17m on hargreaves - makes darren bent look like a bargain.

the only player that is really exciting me is anderson, but he is unproven.

i think saviola would be a handy acquisition ...

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hargreaves is an excellent player. He'll show you why we paid so much next season don't you worry. People doubted Carricks price tag but look how well he did for us.

Nani definately a good buy.

Anderson, i don't know much about this guy in honest. But you cannot go wrong buying a 17 year old who makes it into the Brazilian team can you?

Tevez, is soley the reason why West Ham stayed up. If we sign this guy i guarrantee he'll be a great player with Rooney upfront. He can take a free kick, dibble and has great flair. The only player i'd rather have is Berbatov but he would be extremely expensive!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Its looking great thats for sure. I wouldnt even be worried about getting a right back. Neville is class but if he is injured we have loads of options to come in. Wes, O'Shea, Evra, Evans, Simpson, Pique, Lee and Simpson if he sticks around. All these players can do a job and if things got really bad you could even put OH or Fletch back there. We are really well covered all over the pitch.

·
hates City
2,913 Posts
I agree that next season's squad is pretty good but my worries are about the big number number of players in the midfield and only four or five of them will get chance in the first-team.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Those are my thoughts. We are very heavy in midfield now and no matter what formation he picks somebody is always gonna miss out.
We now have players like Nani, Hargreaves and Anderson challenging an already formidable midfield quartet of Giggs, Carrick, Scholes and Ronny.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts