Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Im not fat... im sex.
8,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sad news ive just found on the sun site :(

SOCCER star Wes Brown was “stunned†last night after his pregnant sister died — his second family tragedy in five months.

The Manchester United defender was still coming to terms with the death of his father Bancroft in February.

Half-sister Claire Fallows, 36, died in hospital on Saturday night.

Claire, around three months pregnant, had collapsed twice in the last week and it is believed she had a history of heart problems.

England ace Wes, 28, discovered he had a secret sibling just five years ago.
Lost

He learned of her death while on United's pre-season tour of South Africa.

Last night a family friend said: “Wes had only just got to know Claire and now he has lost her.

“She was a down-to-earth girl who was not bothered that he was a Premiership footballer. She was more interested in the fact that she had found her brother.â€

Asda worker Claire, of Burnley, Lancs, leaves a husband Tom, 36, and three sons aged one, 13 and 16.

Wes lives with his girlfriend Leanne Wassell, 32, in a £4million home in Prestbury, Cheshire, with daughters Halle, four, and Lilia, one

may she rest in peice and i wish wes and his family my condolences

S

·
0 Posts
Wow that is terrible terrible news.
God the whole family must be devastated.

What do you say in situations like this ?
Words cannot express the sadness inside.

My deepest thoughts and condolences go out
to her husband and young children, her family
and most of all to Wes.

Rest in peace Claire.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
That must be devastating for Wes.

My thoughts and prayers are with him and his loved ones.

I feel very sorry for her husband and sons.

I hope they find the strength to live their lives in a way that would have made her proud.

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
He only lost his dad before the Munich anniversary game :(

RIP to both.

However, Wes will not bring this into his game. He'll continue to play his best football.

·
Stretford Ender
2,270 Posts
Stephen said:
He only lost his dad before the Munich anniversary game :(

RIP to both.

However, Wes will not bring this into his game, unlike what Lampard did. He'll continue to play his best football.
Sorry to defend a chelsea player but he did lose his MUM who went to almost all his games. Not a suitable post to use a matter like this to bring down opposition players

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
antdevil78 said:
Sorry to defend a chelsea player but he did lose his MUM who went to almost all his games. Not a suitable post to use a matter like this to bring down opposition players
No I never meant it to go against Lampard. He deals with it his own way, I understand it.

However when Wes lost his dad in February he didn't bring it out in public, that's Wes. Maybe Lampard thought that was the way to deal with it.
I'm not that sad to use people's lives to get at other players.

I'll edit it out my post, as I feel it could be taken the wrong way.
Sorry.

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
To lose your sister is bad enough but to lose your unborn niece or nephew too just makes it even worse.

My heartfelt condolences go out to the Brown family.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
What can you say really?

As Sal said, no words can make anyone feel any better or describe the feelings you have.

My best wishes to ALL the family and RIP to Claire.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Stephen said:
No I never meant it to go against Lampard. He deals with it his own way, I understand it.

However when Wes lost his dad in February he didn't bring it out in public, that's Wes. Maybe Lampard thought that was the way to deal with it.
I'm not that sad to use people's lives to get at other players.

I'll edit it out my post, as I feel it could be taken the wrong way.
Sorry.
Stephen, I don't think it was Lampard that brought it out, it was more the press talking about whether he would be fit for the games (mentally) with the traveling he was doing to be by his mom before she passed. I know you weren't taking a dig at Lampard, and know that you already edited your post, but just saying. Not trying to sidetrack this thread, as thoughts should be towards Wes and his family's heartache and grief.

·
Registered
8 Posts
RIP Claire.

One of the sad things about this is that she is Wes half sister and they only found eachother about 5 years ago so i am sure he will be devestated that their time together could not have been longer.

My thoughts are with you and your family

1 - 20 of 42 Posts