Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Our main weekness at the moment is scoring, But i think that will be resolved when the roon comes back and evra ofcourse as JOS is not that great getting forward. Rooney and bebra were gelling really well and i hope it continues when he comes back and im sure it will :)

·
Registered
135 Posts
i think scoring is gonna come back soon
but the main problem is with the inconsistency of the midfield in general. sometimes they perform well and other times they dont do as well.

·
Pz
2,062 Posts
I don't understand why we have to loose matches! I think we're doing great as it is and if we continue the rest of the season winning every game 1-0 i have no problem with that!

I dont think we can really be critical of our team right now or expect/want major change because we have got ourselves back to the number 1 spot in the league BUT just look at potential ways of improving in attack really at the moment.

Time will tell now, all the big matches are coming up and the game at inter will tell us alot! :cool:

pz!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
One thing that i dont understand and can never understand liverpool fans is when they questions us winning 1-0. Most of them were saying we are like chelsea now and where has our beautiful football gone to? Excuse me, in any case if they still do wonder, i really beg to differ..yes we might not be firing on all cylinder but in case they didnt notice, our one nil win doesnt say much about our performances. We are by far still playing great football than chelsea ever does or even liverpool when they won with the same scoreline.Only the goals are missing.

Last season, we scored lots of goals mainly thanks to Ronaldo and thats an achievement for us but this season, as we are having some trouble scoring, we still managed to get an achievement at the back by keeping the clean sheets record. Its either or and only time will tell when our forwards can fully gelled with each other. That is when i hope to see us one day do well in both area, defending and scoring. Being a utd fan, anything is possible as long as sir alex is still incharge so i dont mind for now bearing with our weaknesses for the sake of a better tomorrow.

·
The Mexican Boy George
7,601 Posts
Our biggest weakness Imo has to be a proper backup for evra, although Im really excited about fabio. The lack of consistent play from our wingers could also be a problem although with tosic coming in that could be fixed. overall I dont see a big weakness that could keep us from winning the competitions that we are battling for tbh.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts