Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frankly speaking,I cannot imagine this season without Ronaldo.

In many games, he looks like he's (one of) the only one(s) in it to win it. He gets into the game, creates chances, takes chances and scores. He's the main threat on our team.

I fear if Ronaldo were to be put out of action for a long period of time, we'd be dropping points like hell. Does anybody beside myself feel the same way?

Ronaldo - 13 goals
Rooney + Tevez - 13 goals
Others - 11 goals

fulham (ronaldo,ronaldo)
sporting(tevez, ronaldo)
bolton (none)
blackburn (ronaldo,ronaldo)
kiev (pique, tevez, rooney,ronaldo)
Arsenal (rooney,ronaldo)

What happened to the performances of last season when every player was winning challenges all over the park, creating chances out of nothing?

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
He is the second best player in the world, imho the best, and your post plus last season shows why.......

13 goals including his suspension for that red card against city............

He has improved vastly as a player, more so than even Rooney.........

Most teams have there Ronaldo though.........

Arsenal- Fabregas.........Chelsea- Drogba........Liverpool- Gerard.......

Ronaldo is an unbelievable player and I just hope he remains at United for another few years at least and continues to escape injury........

In fairness to your argument that our players aren't getting stuck in.......this was true against Bolton.........our arrogance was once again exposed.....

Against Arsenal Anderson was near heroic in mid field and the players dug deep and fought......

I am sure from now on this will be the case and perhaps the Bolton game was a blessing in disguise........

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I get your point.He is most important part of our team.I am sure that with him,we would win easy at Bolton.

But,I am also sure that there is better players who has been at UTD.Some of them are dead,some retired,some in some other club.So they'v been there and went out......and gues what.......we were champions again withouth them:D

The same case will be with CR7

·
Registered
211 Posts
red_devils4life said:
Frankly speaking,I cannot imagine this season without Ronaldo.

In many games, he looks like he's (one of) the only one(s) in it to win it. He gets into the game, creates chances, takes chances and scores. He's the main threat on our team.

I fear if Ronaldo were to be put out of action for a long period of time, we'd be dropping points like hell. Does anybody beside myself feel the same way?

Ronaldo - 13 goals
Rooney + Tevez - 13 goals
Others - 11 goals

fulham (ronaldo,ronaldo)
sporting(tevez, ronaldo)
bolton (none)
blackburn (ronaldo,ronaldo)
kiev (pique, tevez, rooney,ronaldo)
Arsenal (rooney,ronaldo)

What happened to the performances of last season when every player was winning challenges all over the park, creating chances out of nothing?
Well maybe not that much, but still, he is keep United in the tittle race. You can tell how much he improves are overall performance. Keep it up Ronnie

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
What happened when Henry left Arsenal...

No i don't think we'd have much problem without him...

He is great for us but we don't rely on him

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
its because of his talent that maikes him so influential.He is like united's target man when they want to get things going.but if ronaldo was'nt there'we would'nt struggle.When he got the suspension,we did well to cope without him

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thats what thinking, I think today MU became one man show CR7.
This is bad condition if we just depend to one man.
I hope we can do the same thing like lastyear

·
Registered
291 Posts
carrick would have scored at arsenal, if ronaldo didnt go for it and we didnt have him against villa, but still we do rely on him a bit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts