Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Norwegian official Tom Henning Ovrebo has been smuggled out of England after fears for his safety...

After the Chelsea tie it's fair to say he is Persona non Grata anywhere in London or England for that matter.

However I didn't think it would get to death threats. :( There's enough violence in the world already.

Why do people feel the need to add to it over something as simple as football? A game that's meant to be enjoyed.

Referee From Chelsea - Barcelona Match Receives Death Threats - Goal.com

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
didn't the same thing happen to frisk a couple of years ago?.....i think he recieved death threats too.
canto said:
anybody remember Frisk?hopefully he won't have to retire unlike Frisk though
Yep. I posted about that in the Matchday Thread and used it as the reason I don't care (actually find it pretty hilarious :p) about what happened to Chelsea last night. :specool:

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
He should apologise and death threads are never genuine anyway.

If a manager does badly he gets the sack, players get the bench,
fans get persecuted, teams get fined, what does he get?
It will probably end his career. That is enogh. Death Threats should not be given to someone because they make a mistake in their job

·
Banned
12,703 Posts
It will probably end his career. That is enogh. Death Threats should not be given to someone because they make a mistake in their job
He's made more than one mistake in more than one match.

And as I said, death threats are one thing, people that intend
to kill do not warn you unless they are idiots or they want something
in return for not killing you.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.