Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Hargreaves didn't display any signs of nerves yesterday at all. I think his time in Germany at Bayern has made him battle-hardened and used to playing in big games. He really went out there and just played. That's all. That's the whole point. If you just go out onto the pitch and do your thing, you're going to be so much better than if you put yourself under pressure and Hargo showed that.

He hasn't impress me in his usual defensive midfield role, but man has he impressed me on the right. First at right back and then on the wing. Apparently, he's the second fastest player at the club after Ronaldo and his crosses are beautiful. He never stops running - much like Carlitos - and he plays for the team.

I wanted to like him so much before he even joined us and I like him even more now that he is a UNited player. I have a feeling he's going to make a lot of new fans next season.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.