Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what an immense performance, like most of us said he would come good in the end for us and boy did he pay off the debt that well shelled out for him in the summer, he's a big game player and i believe this has been superb for a couple of reasons, before this game in the last couple of weeks i dont think people knew what our best team was, however i do now believe we know what our best 11 is fair enoug it will change in the next few seasons with scholes nearing the end and anderson ermerging but this is very exciting as we now have hargreaves performing to a maximum and in a posotion where he can improve and excell as a footballer, i do believe we need to add one more addition up front and yes i do know manucho is comming but with him and one more forward i really do think we can dominate europe for years to come, the difference from 1999 being this team has only just started it's dominant cycle, does anyone have any thoughts of owen hargreaves and how well he has now adapted, the emergence of anderson, or who you might want to see comming into our squad over the next few months :) VERY EXCITING TIMES AHEAD DONT YOU THINK :D
back to back and european champions !

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
you dont need to convince me jaz, the only reaosn why i titled the thread that is because just a month ago fans were slating him, i've wanted him at united since the world cup and i love his style it compliments rooney tevez ronaldo and scholes, he's a great player and i hope he is a certain starter next season did anyone see how up for it he was in the tunnel before the game? really reminded me of keano it inspired me when i saw him before the match

1 - 2 of 2 Posts