Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 20-year-old is of interest to many clubs but he holds one option held high above the rest...

Palermo defender Simon Kjaer has been one of the top youngsters in Serie A this season and has been linked with a move to Milan as the Rossoneri look to renew their aging back line.

However, the ex-Midtjylland player has revealed his preferred destination in the future is the English Premier League.

"Manchester United, led by [Sir Alex] Ferguson have twice won the Champions League and [they are] going for a third," he said in an interview with Danish newspaper Tipsbladet.

"Liverpool already have [Daniel] Agger, [Martin] Skrtel and [Jamie] Carragher. I wouldn't hesitate to choose Manchester, but in these cases choosing with your heart is not always the best method. I am a professional."

The Dane continues to be linked with a transfer elsewhere, despite Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini and sporting director Walter Sabatini insisting he will remain in Sicily next season. He has made 23 appearances in Serie A thus far.

I know its off goal.com but I think he is an interesting player to have in the squad in the post Rio-Nemanja era. He's put in some great performances this season for Palermo.

·
There is no Noxiousd, only ZUUL
16,031 Posts
Great youngster, would be class to have him Evans and Vidic once Rio packs it in...

Which looks soon, judging by the back injuries...

·
Registered
9,457 Posts
I haven't seen him. I can usually only catch glimpses of Fiorentina, Lazio, Sampdoria & Napoli.

Well them & obviously the big teams. Don't follow other teams. I don't see nearly as much Serie A as I'd like. :(

·
Registered
107 Posts
It's no surprise he mentioned this right after Milan kicked Palermo's poor ass, where he was extremely rubbish. Prior to that, he mentioned something very different.

Could be Zamparini's doing to be honest, he totally hates Milan and Juve Ladri, but is somewhat of a Moratti sidekick.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
I don't know anything about him tbh, but if he has the amount of potential I've heard then he might be a good signing, especially considering his age.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts