Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
There's Only One Darren Fletcher!
11,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 20-year-old is of interest to many clubs but he holds one option held high above the rest...

Palermo defender Simon Kjaer has been one of the top youngsters in Serie A this season and has been linked with a move to Milan as the Rossoneri look to renew their aging back line.

However, the ex-Midtjylland player has revealed his preferred destination in the future is the English Premier League.

"Manchester United, led by [Sir Alex] Ferguson have twice won the Champions League and [they are] going for a third," he said in an interview with Danish newspaper Tipsbladet.

"Liverpool already have [Daniel] Agger, [Martin] Skrtel and [Jamie] Carragher. I wouldn't hesitate to choose Manchester, but in these cases choosing with your heart is not always the best method. I am a professional."

The Dane continues to be linked with a transfer elsewhere, despite Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini and sporting director Walter Sabatini insisting he will remain in Sicily next season. He has made 23 appearances in Serie A thus far.

I know its off goal.com but I think he is an interesting player to have in the squad in the post Rio-Nemanja era. He's put in some great performances this season for Palermo.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts