Manchester United Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well. I just have a question wether buying Park was a good choice or not.
For me, he's wonderful. He never stops running and generates a space on the field for other players.
So, do you think it was a good choice to buy Park and put him in our first choice?

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
theres been loadsa stuff about him on here already,very tiresome topic.The conclusion is the marmite factor- love him or hate him...have a search through this forum for other stuff on here,itll probs get merged with another thread no doubt.Welcome to the forum btw :D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Welcome Ricardo. There is already a thread somewhere on this I think.

But to answer your question, I think he has been a good signing whose gone about his task really well. He's not a world beater but he's an effective member of our squad

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
your so helpful ****,ever thought of an MBE,OBE??? I can hook you up with Lizzy for one if you want??

EDIT J I Z Z is banned,i didnt call you a billybunt or anything malicious :D:D I love you babe

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
oh right lol :D
I thought you meant you could hook me up with Lizzie for some saucy antics.
She aint bad but I think Ill pass though. Nice frock I must say.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
guess so. Nice tats for an old chavver.
Dont think Jim McDonald would be too impressed though or is he still in jail? :D

·
United's masseuse
6,296 Posts
Like him or not, no one can say against the fact that he gives out his heart in most matches he plays - He rarely disappoints. He has not got what it takes to be a world class player, but he got everything right in order to be one of our most important players for the contending of the title. He`s one to be turned to when in need.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.