Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one who thinks the south korean is highly underrated? After all he always seems to give everything his little body's got and never seems unhappy or looks down. Also Fergie said the hardest thing he ever had to do was leave him out of the champo's league squad, what do you think? is he overrated or is he actually a mediocre player?

·
Arse Bandito
1,527 Posts
no, i think you'll see as you read through post-match ratings etc that everyone here sees the value in him. he's a really good guy, and i really do think he is not a bad player. he can run for england, never shows any signs of discontent at being in the rotation, and he can do a job at watching wingers or full backs. every successful team needs a park, an o'shea, a fletcher. and a ronaldo ;)

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
RedAdam said:
no, i think you'll see as you read through post-match ratings etc that everyone here sees the value in him. he's a really good guy, and i really do think he is not a bad player. he can run for england, never shows any signs of discontent at being in the rotation, and he can do a job at watching wingers or full backs. every successful team needs a park, an o'shea, a fletcher. and a ronaldo ;)
Not legally:p

·
Registered
31 Posts
I rate him very highly, I would have him play in my starting 11 every week. His energy levels are unbelievable, Never stops running forward or back.

Mr Park, Keep up the good work!!!

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
park is a fantastic workman for the team, i agrre not the best technically but you always need someone like him around......think many fans would rate him more highly if he had and finishing ability, the number of times this season park has created for himself/or had created golden chances for him to blow it big time are becoming too many to mention.....the boro match miss even drew chants of " what the f****** hell was that from the united fans"

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
scottsati said:
no way would i sell park.....hes not world class but hes good to have around
Exactly. He's a fantastic little worker and does the job we need against the big four and the away CL games. He never complains and just gets on with it. A huge asset to the squad.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
peterswellman said:
Ah, I was wondering waht the problem was and then I saw your location.:p ;)
Oh, and ye are the county that had to get two different clare men to manage yer **** hurling team.

Listen Park is great worker, but his final ball is absolutely shocking. I would sell himif we got a 5 or 6 million offer for him and replace him with someone like Valencia. I rate both Giggs and Nani over Park and would start both of them over Park any day. There is a reason why he didn't make the final 18. ;)

·
Banned
16,009 Posts
Berbatov08 said:
Oh, and ye are the county that had to get two different clare men to manage yer **** hurling team.

Listen Park is great worker, but his final ball is absolutely shocking. I would sell himif we got a 5 or 6 million offer for him and replace him with someone like Valencia. I rate both Giggs and Nani over Park and would start both of them over Park any day. There is a reason why he didn't make the final 18. ;)
And look where having Loughnane got us? Useless. Good riddance. Next you'll be bring up 98.

Would you stop, Nani's final ball is worse than parks and that's saying something. Have you ever seen Nani play? The guys end product is shocking, barring his one in every 50 wonder strikes he hasn't been great.

Giggs can no long play on the wing. he was class against Chelsea but he's days on the wing are finished. He doesn't have the legs anymore.

Park is perfect for the big mathes, you're totally wrong if you think otherwise or your knowledge is very limited.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
peterswellman said:
And look where having Loughnane got us? Useless. Good riddance. Next you'll be bring up 98.

Would you stop, Nani's final ball is worse than parks and that's saying something. Have you ever seen Nani play? The guys end product is shocking, barring his one in every 50 wonder strikes he hasn't been great.

Giggs can no long play on the wing. he was class against Chelsea but he's days on the wing are finished. He doesn't have the legs anymore.

Park is perfect for the big mathes, you're totally wrong if you think otherwise or your knowledge is very limited.
Jimmy Cooney. :mad: :mad: :mad: ;)

This just proves your point is .....well retarded.

Why did Nani end up producing the most assists for us last season. And he has already got 5 goals this season, 5 times more than Park;) . Answer that question, why did he have the most assists and why has he got more goals. And try and justify your answer instead of avoiding the point. Or stop being a stubborn galwegian and admit..... YOUR WRONG. Nani's end product is streets ahead of Park. :p

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
Yes, Park is under-rated and deserves to play for us.

He's been a great signing, and was outstanding for us in last years Champions League campaign. He's a consistent performer, and always offers us something even when he isn't playing well.

And some people wouldn't realise his true value until he was gone imho.

·
Registered
135 Posts
he is not one of the best players we have, but he is the guy who works the hardest. he is so reliable, because he will play his position with all his heart.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts