Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
9,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sorry for my outbursts this season of him.

Frustating ****, but I will not say another "non-constructive" bad point about the lad. Fantastic today. *

*I reserve the right to change my mind throughout his career.

·
Registered
25,467 Posts

Frustating ****, but I will not say another "non-constructive" bad point about the lad. Fantastic today. *

I have been guilty of that too but he was brilliant tonight and i shall make the same pledge!
Fair play to you lads for 'owning' up. We will hold you to that ;)
Now where the **** is PeterSwellman???:D

·
Registered
11,207 Posts

Stevo....

Thanks for doing this.

I was just about to start a thread with you in mind. Not just you, there are a few other Park detractors that I wanted to rib, but you did an honourable thing.

We all know Park's level. He's not the best thing since sliced bread, but he's definitely better than a lot of his detractors give him credit for.

He was very good tonight. Yeah, he had a few not so good touches, but he also did some very good things. First, vital, goal and was involved in the third.

Constantly helped O'Shea out. Used the ball well ....

What more does he have to do to prove he's not just here to sell shirts?!

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
Stevo....

Thanks for doing this.

I was just about to start a thread with you in mind. Not just you, there are a few other Park detractors that I wanted to rib, but you did an honourable thing.

We all know Park's level. He's not the best thing since sliced bread, but he's definitely better than a lot of his detractors give him credit for.

He was very good tonight. Yeah, he had a few not so good touches, but he also did some very good things. First, vital, goal and was involved in the third.

Constantly helped O'Shea out. Used the ball well ....

What more does he have to do to prove he's not just here to sell shirts?!
Does this mean you are going to start a Fletcher thread? :whistling:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.