Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,798 Posts
I think Park has really stood out in this last few games. When things weren't going well, Park stood up to be counted, I genuinely appreciated that attitude as I'm sure many of you did too.

However, I still don't see him as good enough to be our first choice left winger and I think someone will definitely be brought in in the summer with a bit more quality. If we're honest his passing, shooting, and general ball control are pretty poor. However, players like Park, who don't complain when they're in and out of the team, and always give their everything, are invaluable as squad players and he's fully deserved the praise he's got recently.

What he does bring to the team when he plays is boundless energy, determined attitude, dynamic movement and a genuine enthusiasm. But I think because of his poor technical skill his team mates are reluctant to pass to him when he is the screamingly obvious pass which disrupts our rhythm in attack. But as I say, its great to have someone like that to step into the team when the 1st choice player is unavailable or needs resting.

By the way Canto "three lung Park" - legend!

· www.InTheFreeRole.com
5,798 Posts
This is park at his best imo. I dont think ive ever seen him play so ...'well' i guess. I still think he lacks any natural composure in front of goal and he cannot cross. He is good at short passes i triangles and such and obviously his running as we all know but he lacks end product and his touch if its not a short pass if often to heavy or light, its not ever perfect. Good squad player to have but in terms of potential, this is the very peak of it imo.

As said, improvements to his scoring and assists would be great but i dont see him improving much on it to be honest.

pz
What he said in those exact words

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.