Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Banned
28,898 Posts
i think the one aspect of his game that needs improving for him to be a top top player is his finishing our coolness in front of goal he gets into some great positions but hardly ever puts the ball ito the net an example of this is against Fulham when he missed from about 5 yards out and then swazer(sp?) stopped Rooney :(

i think if he improves those he would no longer be considered by most people a squad player and our best left winger because at united to be a winger you don't necessarily have to be a good crosser of the ball as we haven't got a big giant up front who gets his head on everything we tend to play through teams with our passing!

so i think there is still more to come from 3 lung park if he could just improve that bit of his game he will be an amazing player for us :)

· Banned
28,898 Posts
yh i fort berba would always be in there scoring headers but he just drifts about lol all our wingers just cut inside and sumtimes when the opposition show them on the outside were screwed
yeah, thats the downfall of been a pure footballing team imo but still who are we to commplain when were still having succses without crosses but we need a at least one good crosser of the ball for corners so we can get the best out of vidic when he comes up and we have got that this season :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.