Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
3,512 Posts
I think there is more to come from park , you have to feel sorry for him he has a fantastic game only to be dropped to the bench, he has never been first choice in the starting eleven so can never be consistant .
He seldom lets us down when called upon

· Registered
2 Posts
wow Richie. I think that's too harsh. Park actually doing pretty well and we got Nani as a left winger as well. Since Park can play as right winger, Ronaldo can swap his side with Park anytime and I don't really think Nani can play as much as Park. Well, of course Park's shooting skills are poor but ball controls? passings? He's fast and he never stop running. He creates a space so others can either do pass or shoot. In my opinion, his passing skills and ball controls are pretty good enough to be a first choice and his general skills are getting better and better since he joined man utd. I think you are downgrading him too much. (Is it because he's asian? haha jokes.)

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.