Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two points...

1. My mate told me a fact that i was not sure if it was true. We'd never lost a game when park had been in the team. Actually the fact might be we've won every game he has ever played in. I'm not sure though... Can someone help me with this?

2. Why the heck is Nani being played over him? Particularly if i am right about part 1 and nani seems to be getting worse than better.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
RichardsReds said:
Two points...

1. My mate told me a fact that i was not sure if it was true. We'd never lost a game when park had been in the team. Actually the fact might be we've won every game he has ever played in. I'm not sure though... Can someone help me with this?

2. Why the heck is Nani being played over him? Particularly if i am right about part 1 and nani seems to be getting worse than better.
Last season we never lost with him in the team, and thats probably carried over this year too... dunno about his whole career, we surely lost a game at some stage...

Ya cannot understand how that joke Nani is in the team ahead of Park... Nani was an absolute disgrace last night, he's taking forever for me to warm to him, how he remained on the field after last night I will never know, Fergie swhouldn't stand for that type of disgraceful performance, cares of no1 but himself!

·
Registered
566 Posts
eoininho said:
Last season we never lost with him in the team, and thats probably carried over this year too... dunno about his whole career, we surely lost a game at some stage...

Ya cannot understand how that joke Nani is in the team ahead of Park... Nani was an absolute disgrace last night, he's taking forever for me to warm to him, how he remained on the field after last night I will never know, Fergie swhouldn't stand for that type of disgraceful performance, cares of no1 but himself!
he probably played the whole game ytd cuz we have no choice but to make 3 subs due to the injuries. his attitude and mindset sucks and he seldom passes the ball in the final 3rd of the pitch. got to improve loads and i can see the potential in him if he plays more for the team. if i were fergie, i would put park as the first choice as his selfless passings and runs are huge contributions and motivational to the team.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I like Nani. He usually has something special up his sleeve but just cant get it out. He will soon show his potential IMO...

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
I like Nani aswell but i cant see him starting against Blackburn after last nights show, it would be an insult to Park if Nani started the next game ahead of him.

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,076 Posts
TBH though,theres probably a few people who were in the side unbeaten.Considering the minimal losses we had,the percentage for playing in positive games are alot higher

1 - 6 of 6 Posts