Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
309 Posts
yep agree with everyone's views above about Park. He was excellent against Boro when he came on and I genuinely think he is the most underrated player in the squad. A terrific player who should start on Sunday as at this present juncture he leaves giggs in the ha'penny place in terms of effectiveness for the team.Have to say I was not aware of that 100% statistic above but I am not surprised as like Rooney who has a similar talismanic record not only has he a great attitude but has that bit of guile to open up defenses.

· Registered
309 Posts
Jazz 16 said:
You mention their talismatic records (Park and Rooney) and as much as this
is a tribute to both players, do you not think that there is an element of luck
or coincidence in these records happening? cos to some degree I do.

Im just playing devil's advocate here....

Could be right jazz but in park's case he is just one of those players who makes things happen and have rarely seen him play a bad game for united.He is not one of thse hot and cold wingers but is always lively and is a wonderful signing in my view.Christ he even scored against West ham at upton park- a rare victory for us over them certainly at their ground to show his worth.;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.