Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I was at my friends house. Was outnumbered 5-2 by scousers. However, I decided to go there, because I knew we were in great form and and the chance to see their faces when the final nail was put in their coffin was just a chance I could'nt turn down. I had no doubts that the lads would be up for it... I mean Utd vs Liverpool. They really are the games I live to see. If I ever had a chance to play in a game between the two, I wouldn't stop running till the final whistle.

How could someone not be pumped up for a game like this though. HOW? It's a disgrace. Ronaldo, Carrick Anderson.... They were all .... HUMILIATING .. to watch today. They just couldn't have given a ****. They must be mentally retarded if they don't understand the magnitude of the game. Ronaldo in particular. He didn't take on Aurelio once all day... Well not successfully. Trust me, I know from posting in this forum for the last few months, that I am one of the biggest Ronaldo lovers here and I always defend him to the absolute hilt.

But today... WHAT THE ****. Today, was the chance to showcase his world class ability up against the likes of Torres and Gerrard. His chance to prove his critics wrong and finally.... PERFORM IN A BIG GAME. But.... Yet again Ronny acts the dick and doesn't bother his arse in helping the team. The major difference between him and other World class players: is their passion and big game capabilities. Two things were definitely proved today : Torres is the best striker in the world and Gerrard is the best captain in the world.... Whether ye want to admit it or not....

For the whole game today... My friends were ridiculing Ronaldo and his inability to perform in the big games and they were fully right. I had to listen to the usual shit : Oh he's nothing compared to Torres and Gerrard blah blah blah... And today I was speechless and had no comebacks whatsoever...

Today was undoubtedly,the most embaressing day of my life, being a united fan. City last year was bad. But this was an all new level. We lost out in all the keybattles and the fans were force to endure YWNA for the last 10 minutes of the game. I have had over 6 hours of slagging and sly remarks , so this is not a knee jerk reaction.

Rant over.

S

·
0 Posts
i would not be able to sit within a mile of a liverpool fan watching this on tv, i felt punching one of my closest mates eventhough he was only mocking me by text.

What really got on my nerves was my arsenal mates rejoicing over the score.

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
I watched it with a pool fan. It wasnt as bad as they game at Anfield because although he was milking it he kind of new inside him that liverpool wont win the league

·
Registered
376 Posts
How could someone not be pumped up for a game like this though.

I agree. My son feels the same. He has to go to school and endure taunting. If we had been outclassed I wouldn't have minded but this was dire and shocking form the so -called "invincibles". Not acceptable. I hope the video of this game is played in the dressing room before every match from now on. Football eh?

·
I'm so gorgeous they want to arrest me
8,772 Posts
Agree with Desmondo. If we played well but were beaten by the better team I wouldnt have minded but no passion on show today.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Get a grip, one ******* bad game when their two world class players show up in a big way. Sit the **** down and appreciate what you have as a supporter, back your team and move on. Lets thrash Fulham, and if we lose, it will hurt, it will not stop me being a United fan or EVER saying i am embarassed to be a fan though, some people take our team for granted.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Berbatov08, i do have to agree with you, the way the Uited players played today was hard to watch, i was watching it with my brother who supports Liverpool, as soon as we went 1-0 i was happy, i was dancing around enjoying it, then Vidic ***** it all up, lets Torres through to score :(, i was not happy to that point, then Evra goes and gives away a penalty, like WTF, our defence was shit today, what went wrong, Ronaldo didn't do anything, he got the ball and din't even make an effort to run past Aurelio, Liverpool were sop much more determind to win, and it showed on the pitch, the title is not over, we have not only let Liverpool back in, but Chelsea too.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
Today, I was at my friends house. Was outnumbered 5-2 by scousers. However, I decided to go there, because I knew we were in great form and and the chance to see their faces when the final nail was put in their coffin was just a chance I could'nt turn down. I had no doubts that the lads would be up for it... I mean Utd vs Liverpool. They really are the games I live to see. If I ever had a chance to play in a game between the two, I wouldn't stop running till the final whistle.

How could someone not be pumped up for a game like this though. HOW? It's a disgrace. Ronaldo, Carrick Anderson.... They were all .... HUMILIATING .. to watch today. They just couldn't have given a ****. They must be mentally retarded if they don't understand the magnitude of the game. Ronaldo in particular. He didn't take on Aurelio once all day... Well not successfully. Trust me, I know from posting in this forum for the last few months, that I am one of the biggest Ronaldo lovers here and I always defend him to the absolute hilt.

But today... WHAT THE ****. Today, was the chance to showcase his world class ability up against the likes of Torres and Gerrard. His chance to prove his critics wrong and finally.... PERFORM IN A BIG GAME. But.... Yet again Ronny acts the dick and doesn't bother his arse in helping the team. The major difference between him and other World class players: is their passion and big game capabilities. Two things were definitely proved today : Torres is the best striker in the world and Gerrard is the best captain in the world.... Whether ye want to admit it or not....

For the whole game today... My friends were ridiculing Ronaldo and his inability to perform in the big games and they were fully right. I had to listen to the usual shit : Oh he's nothing compared to Torres and Gerrard blah blah blah... And today I was speechless and had no comebacks whatsoever...

Today was undoubtedly,the most embaressing day of my life, being a united fan. City last year was bad. But this was an all new level. We lost out in all the keybattles and the fans were force to endure YWNA for the last 10 minutes of the game. I have had over 6 hours of slagging and sly remarks , so this is not a knee jerk reaction.

Rant over.
soak it up -- i soaked crap like that all through my youth safe in the knowledge pool would win title as well . trust me you enjoy victory far more after tasting defeat

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
As bad as today was, lets put things in perspective we're 4 pts top with a game in hand. **** sake try watching city for the last 33 years (****all) and then you'd have summat to complain about.

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
As bad as today was, lets put things in perspective we're 4 pts top with a game in hand. **** sake try watching city for the last 33 years (****all) and then you'd have summat to complain about.
well said mate --- you learn more from defeat than victory . we are all peed off yet some can admit liverpool were far better on the day . thing is a season consists of 38 days and not every day can be a win

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Passion? shut the **** up we're going to win the league... liverpool were up for the game today it was their last chance saloon and i say fair ****s to them for beating the best team in the world with a v mediocre team... how many games have we lost this season? and what have we done after a loss? gone on a run... this is our kick up the ass at a vital moment in the season, we wont lose a game for the rest of the season, thats passion... you questioning your team on the eve of them winning a third successive league title would entice me to question your passion you twat!

re. watching with liverpool fans i ******* hate the *****, useless shower of ******** they actually believe beating united today is a more significant feat than being top of table i could have strangled one today! my weekend is ruined!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
soak it up -- i soaked crap like that all through my youth safe in the knowledge pool would win title as well . trust me you enjoy victory far more after tasting defeat
here here!

this coming from a bloke who actually knows what its like following a team that doesn't win things, a young fella giving out about our first defeat in the league since bloody november doesn't know shit!

top of the league and thats a fact ... liverpool ********!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Today was undoubtedly,the most embaressing day of my life, being a united fan.
isn't it great that you follow such a great team that you don't even know how to spell the word embarrassing ,.. you're talking shit! do what i do and dont speak to Liverpool fans they're ***** and dont know shit,. if you do in fact have to speak to them shove three back to back premier league titles up their arse!

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
isn't it great that you follow such a great team that you don't even know how to spell the word embarrassing ,.. you're talking shit! do what i do and dont speak to Liverpool fans they're ***** and dont know shit,. if you do in fact have to speak to them shove three back to back premier league titles up their arse!
**** YOU, you ******* ******. I don't know shit.... I gurantee you, coming from the quality of your posts, I know a lot more than you. United is my life... How ******* dare you question that. I am ******* obsessed and I know it... And if you are from Ireland, I know you communicate with scousers , because from an IRISH point of view, the country is split between United and Dipper fans.

Look at it from this side... My 3 best friends support Liverpool... In my school there was barely any die hard United fans... In fact none in my year. I have been completely outnumbered all my life by ******* scousers. Everytime we lose a meaningless 2 points, everytime we even lose ******* friendlies my phone immediately overloads with their ******* shit... SO...FROM MY PERSPECTIVE, I HATE LIVERPOOL MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN LIFE. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EVEN PUT MY ******* HATRED IN TO WORDS. I HAVE THE MOST ANTI SCOUSE BLOOD YOU'LL EVER SEE. EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE CLUB HAS EARNED MY HATRED. FROM GERRARD TO BENITEZ TO ******* YNWA. I HATE THEM...

SO, when we lost today... When we were humiliated today, totally outplayed in every area of the park, I was as close to tears as I have been for a long time. This definitely goes down as one of the worst days of my life. As I said already : the love of my life : UTD , being pissed on by the most hated thing in my life : Liverpool. If it was City I could take it, if it was Chelsea I could take it , but them pricks no. The only way this memory can ever be erased from my memory is if we draw them in the CL.

So Eoin****ingInho, I hope you see how much Utd means to me and seeing people in the team who are not ready to fight for that crest against our biggest rivals makes me physically sick. Read all of my posts.... I rarely post anything negative about Ronaldo . He was even my first pick in the fantasy draft ffs... BUT, today yes, He lacked absolute passion and if you deny that, well yes then YOU DO KNOW ******* NOTHING.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I have to say well said Eoininho!!!

Some people have to lighten up, we will still win the League..

Fuk Liverpool Fans, wait till the end of the season, then we will see who's laughing!!!

Top of the fukn League Rafa, now thats a FACT!!!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
**** YOU, you ******* ******. I don't know shit.... I gurantee you, coming from the quality of your posts, I know a lot more than you. United is my life... How ******* dare you question that. I am ******* obsessed and I know it... And if you are from Ireland, I know you communicate with scousers , because from an IRISH point of view, the country is split between United and Dipper fans.

Look at it from this side... My 3 best friends support Liverpool... In my school there was barely any die hard United fans... In fact none in my year. I have been completely outnumbered all my life by ******* scousers. Everytime we lose a meaningless 2 points, everytime we even lose ******* friendlies my phone immediately overloads with their ******* shit... SO...FROM MY PERSPECTIVE, I HATE LIVERPOOL MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN LIFE. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EVEN PUT MY ******* HATRED IN TO WORDS. I HAVE THE MOST ANTI SCOUSE BLOOD YOU'LL EVER SEE. EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE CLUB HAS EARNED MY HATRED. FROM GERRARD TO BENITEZ TO ******* YNWA. I HATE THEM...

SO, when we lost today... When we were humiliated today, totally outplayed in every area of the park, I was as close to tears as I have been for a long time. This definitely goes down as one of the worst days of my life. As I said already : the love of my life : UTD , being pissed on by the most hated thing in my life : Liverpool. If it was City I could take it, if it was Chelsea I could take it , but them pricks no. The only way this memory can ever be erased from my memory is if we draw them in the CL.

So Eoin****ingInho, I hope you see how much Utd means to me and seeing people in the team who are not ready to fight for that crest against our biggest rivals makes me physically sick. Read all of my posts.... I rarely post anything negative about Ronaldo . He was even my first pick in the fantasy draft ffs... BUT, today yes, He lacked absolute passion and if you deny that, well yes then YOU DO KNOW ******* NOTHING.
cool out dude, i feel the pain i really hate liverpool and this hurt me big style but i dont think carrick, vidic, vds or anybody deserve to be slated they'll want to reflect on the game and put things right, i think we have prob gotten away with a number of weaknesses of late and today everything just seemed to go wrong... but i will never question the players passion... they did want to win but it was one of those days... when some1 as shit as dossena scores you really know its one of those days... i guarantee you liverpool will be beaten/draw with some nobody next week and we'll go unbeaten the rest of the season... thats the passion wanting to (as Fergie put it) RESPOND

I'm glad to hear you love United as much as me thats great but get behind them, its one loss, yes its humiliating.. so was the citeh game i was at last year but we responded correctly... if we go 8 games without winning you have my permission to question your players passion...

may sound sad but i know people who are liverpool fans but i would not regard any of them as friends, all my mates are United fans, a few other random teams (spurs, everton, villa, celtic preston! ha!) but i find it difficult to converse with Liverpool fans, i lived in manc when i was a kid and i have always hated the club,,, particularly their Irish fans who have celtic jersey's on under their liverpool tops sing rebel songs when they're drunk yet worship the King Over Pope (KOP) end... most of them are too thick to even know what they're even supporting... anyway have a good one and i hope you enjoy the title success as much as your mates enjoyed a one off victory

·
Registered
25,467 Posts
^^great posts Eoin. Fully agree with ya.

Berba-I feel your pain, but you being a bit ridiculous tbf.
Read your opening post again in a day or two and I guarantee you will feel differently.
Slating ALL the players like that after ONE shit result is not justified.

·
23,699 Posts
I can never understand why we can't criticise players even for a truly bad performance and then move on?!!! Or moan and mourn for a while and then move on?!!!

It seems any fan who slate the players (even for this unacceptable performance) are being in turn slated. And any fan who moan or groan in pain is frowned upon by others.

Ridiculous and abnormal reaction.

Of course, we all know we have to look forward and rally behind the team and players blah blah blah. But to defend the team and players each time when they played terrible is weird. I thought they should be rightly criticised for turning out bad for the CLUB and hopefully they will do better next time for the CLUB. No?!

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
I can never understand why we can't criticise players even for a truly bad performance and then move on?!!! Or moan and mourn for a while and then move on?!!!

It seems any fan who slate the players (even for this unacceptable performance) are being in turn slated. And any fan who moan or groan in pain is frowned upon by others.

Ridiculous and abnormal reaction.

Of course, we all know we have to look forward and rally behind the team and players blah blah blah. But to defend the team and players each time when they played terrible is weird. I thought they should be rightly criticised for turning out bad for the CLUB and hopefully they will do better next time for the CLUB. No?!

I got no problems with criticism, but some people kinda forget the whole story.

Example, people who are/were bitching that JOS is shit, worthless, and rubbish. Do the realize that he is probably our fifth choice at RB? I mean, is it his fault we have four other RBs that are injured and he has been having to play night in and night out when he is a squad player.

In fairness some of us did probably get a little bitchy about the bitchiness, but lets try to remember our current position. Seems like there were a few knee-jerk reactions to say the least.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts