Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
9,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to vent my hatred towards this foo...

..."analyses" games on Setanta Sports and TBH, he's ****e.

Covers up his reseeding hair with a comical toupee, and is easily the worst pundit
in the history of the game.

I'd have Andy Gray, Phil Thompson and Paul Merson any day compared to Pat!

That is all...

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
ya he goes through my head :mad: he hasnt a clue what he is on about either! i just dont watch the analysis anymore i switch the station or turn the voloume down or even have a game of fifa :p and hes even bigger in person too :eek: :eek: :p

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Setanta aren't nearly as good as sky are with their pundits..but then i don't like most of them either...like the fella who does soccer saturday though..has me in stitches with his james brown thingy...can't think of his name now....but this chappy Dolan don't really know much about him...

·
Banned
27,712 Posts
thekeanefella said:
the fat gimp is qouted in the irish daily star newspaper as saying, ronaldo is the best player in uniteds history.

you must be joking? what a fool he is! i could do a bettr job doing puunditry then he should stick to managing in the eircom league:mad: but i suppose he wouldnt be able to fit on the bench with the subs :rolleyes:

·
Registered
310 Posts
I hate Pat Dolan with a firey Passion. He's is a gimp!! His analysis is a joke and
his articles in The Star are laughable. Oh i hate him. Knows nothing about football
and thinks he is the encyclopedia on it, think we should start a campaign to have
setanta remove him!!

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
red lady said:
Setanta aren't nearly as good as sky are with their pundits..but then i don't like most of them either...like the fella who does soccer saturday though..has me in stitches with his james brown thingy...can't think of his name now....but this chappy Dolan don't really know much about him...
Jeff Stelling is the one your looking for! ;) :)

Nobody matches up to Sky in everything. Their coverage is absolute class.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts