Manchester United Talk banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
With all due respect..for Patrice....he's request is exagerated...he is a key player for the team it is true...and it is also true that he's is improoving every day...but it is absurde to ask such a contract....he's one the best defenders...but not the best...and the kind of salary he's asking is only for the best....and if he wouldn't agree with that..than..he should leave...because Manchester United is a club where only the best players in the world are trained...and are playing...
We should not forget that even though he's improoving, he's still a reserve for the France left back.....a reserve for Eric Abidal....a stupid choice made by the french coach...
Evra has the ability to be the best...but slowly....yes his contract should be improoved...but not that good....not now at least

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Wazza1989 said:
With all due respect..for Patrice....he's request is exagerated...he is a key player for the team it is true...and it is also true that he's is improoving every day...but it is absurde to ask such a contract....he's one the best defenders...but not the best...and the kind of salary he's asking is only for the best....and if he wouldn't agree with that..than..he should leave...because Manchester United is a club where only the best players in the world are trained...and are playing...
We should not forget that even though he's improoving, he's still a reserve for the France left back.....a reserve for Eric Abidal....a stupid choice made by the french coach...
Evra has the ability to be the best...but slowly....yes his contract should be improoved...but not that good....not now at least
tbh i find him the best LB today....there's no LB in the world who's better than him

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I dont know what to say about this rumours but we all know that good old Patrice was anything but humble and had so big ego he had to buy two tickets when he went out flying to away games.
But this is still just tabloid rumours...

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:
As we see several times no one player is too big to be sent packing ...

Beckham, RVN ... ;)
Captain Incy went the same way when he grew too big.

About Evra...he's known to be a pri.ck from his Monaco days with an ego in same size as The Special One. So I wouldnt drop my jaw if this is all true. :mad:

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Red Devil said:
its just greed, no love of the game, just greed.
i suppose you were saying that when rio was demanding what he eventually got, right ?:p ;) regardless of him being amoung the best CB's in the world

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Miss Dangerous said:
Rio is un-replacable! Evra is not ;)
no - as a matter a fact , you have plenty of quality cb's in the world but there are only a few lb's , and none of them are as good as evra ;) but rio has been here for years and plus - he's english - no offence to anyone but english are more rated

·
Registered
6 Posts
Evra is quailty but not worth £120,000 a week (and ner is no player mind you) but if he doesnt wana sign and a contract and play for the shirt then send him pecking like Ruud, Beckham & Heinze

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
R_9-Ronaldo said:
nah i'd say he deserves about 90 a week, what Lahm gets and he's much better
Lol - Lahm's much better ? for what ?! for that goal he scored at the WC?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts