Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'm just glad Ben had to learn his lesson @ Watford and not while playing for us.

Somehow, Spurs have great luck with long range efforts against United players. Remember the Roy Carroll goal line fiasco?

·
Registered
125 Posts
As a goalkeeper myself, I felt really sorry for Ben, as I think the blame should go to the defender in front of him. Apart from that mistake, Ben has been AMAZING this season and I think he should be England number 1 and will really challange Edwin for the United number 1 jersey next season.

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
Pat Jennings scored against United for Spurs with an effort from his own area in the 60s. It has happened on other occasions too. Depends on which way the wind is blowing and, of course, the bounce. Robinson's goal had several elements of luck about it and don't forget the defender had it covered, but the keeper called for it but the bounce, hard ground, beat him.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Still he is better than Robinson! Robinson the responsible for spurs's failer this season. Also for england national team one of the worst keeper in PL

·
Banned
836 Posts
I like Ben Foster but how is he going to compete for the no1 spot, Van der Sar and Kuszczak are great goalkeepers, if 2 of them will be sitting on the bench then they arent going to be happy are they? Is Kuszczak's deal with us permanent, I hear it's a loan deal that ends as a permanent deal?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah Kuszczak's is a loan, but the fee has already been agreed and he will complete the permanent move in the summer. I think its between 2-4million.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts