Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pea**** slams 'disgusting' Ronaldo
20080324 13:15
Leeds and Great Britain star Jamie Pea**** has slammed the "disgusting" gamesmanship of Manchester United superstar Cristiano Ronaldo.
The giant prop was appalled at the antics of the Portugal international which led to Old Trafford team-mate Wayne Rooney's red card at the last World Cup.

And the 6ft 5in 16st 6lb international is worried young children learning the game think that kind of behaviour is acceptable.
The 30-year-old, writing in his autobiography, 'No White Flag', said: "Cristiano Ronaldo's disgusting gamesmanship made me sick in the last World Cup.
"Nevertheless, children still wear the named shirts and think that it's the right way to win.
i just wanted to prove how stupid one might look,so ...this big stupid sasquach slams ronaldo by slating his "gamesmanship" and says "Ronaldo's disgusting gamesmanship made me sick in the last World Cup.
"Nevertheless, children still wear the named shirts and think that it's the right way to win. ...am I the only one who thinks he would of been smarter to just "shut it"... I mean - HELLOOOO ???? ROONEY kicked that guy in the nutts, not ronaldo - but children still (even me ) wear his shirt, ROONEY SAYS "F... OFF" week in week out to officials but children still wear his shirts , ROONEY applauds to the ref after being booked but children still wear his shirts, Rooney tries a late tackle from behind but children still wear his shirts.. Now, I'm not slating rooney as it might seem, I accept it as a part of his character, but I just think that there are a lot worse things in football than waveing an imaginary card or talking to the ref ffs !

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I totally agree with cro...who ever even thinks like that is seriously dumb! Ronaldo did not do anything wrong..it was all the media hyping it up trying to blame him for England's exit because they cannot take the blame themselves

·
Banned
4,946 Posts
This is the pub Mr CRO ...

No football talk in here ...

Is this story connected to football ... ?

I think you will find it is ...

I shall move it okie dokie ... ;)

·
Berbatov>Tevez
11,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
carlyluvsunited said:

- no probs....;),but how is this only football when it is related to rugby,books and stuff... but no problem...

Z

·
0 Posts
Why is a Rugby player talking about football?

Looking for some publicity perhaps?

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
carlyluvsunited said:

Leeds is about football? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh my .... You learn something new every day

1 - 6 of 6 Posts