Manchester United Talk banner

61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
f**k me, they're wank.

Only positive was Fischer, who I hope to God United will buy sooner rather than later. Showed some serious composure when he made that pullback which lead to the penalty.
Fischer is a big talent, yea. Didn't watch the match yesterday, but the most important thing is the 3 points.

@papu1918 I would say Bulgaria are favorites. You just need to win against Armenia, and if that happens the Czechs can't reach Bulgaria and won't have anything to play for in the last game. Denmark needs 6 points in the last two games.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Fischer is a big talent, yea. Didn't watch the match yesterday, but the most important thing is the 3 points.

@papu1918 I would say Bulgaria are favorites. You just need to win against Armenia, and if that happens the Czechs can't reach Bulgaria and won't have anything to play for in the last game. Denmark needs 6 points in the last two games.
We can get almost nothing from both games .

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
The squad for the vital games against Italy and Malta.

Jesper Hansen, Evian
Kasper Schmeichel, Leicester
Stephan Andersen, Betis

Andreas Bjelland, Twente
Daniel Agger, Liverpool
Simon Kjær, Lille
Lars Jacobsen, FC København
Nicolai Boilesen, Ajax
Peter Ankersen, Esbjerg
Jakob Ankersen, Esbjerg
Thomas Delaney, FC København
Emil Larsen, Odense BK
Christian Eriksen, Tottenham
Leon Andreasen, Hannover 96
Niki Zimling, Mainz
Casper Sloth, AGF
William Kvist, Stuttgart
Martin Braithwaite, Toulouse
Viktor Fischer, Ajax
Michael Krohn-Dehli, Celta Vigo
Nicklas Bendtner, Arsenal
Simon Makienok, Brøndby
Nicki Bille, Rosenborg

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
3 points against Italy is necessary, if we want to qualify. There's still such a long way to the WC even if we win tonight. Hopefully we win and Bulgaria lose.

·
Registered
26,222 Posts
Not really.
What players do you have coming through? None. You're an organised, spent force who rely on one player.

This World Cup is your last chance.

Denmark have two potentially world class players in Eriksen and Højberg, and another top talent in Fischer.

·
i'm a potato
6,683 Posts
What players do you have coming through? None. You're an organised, spent force who rely on one player.

This World Cup is your last chance.

Denmark have two potentially world class players in Eriksen and Højberg, and another top talent in Fischer.
Guidetti is frking amazing & Kacaniklic has great potential.

Guidetti will without a doubt be world class.

61 - 80 of 109 Posts