Manchester United Talk banner

81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
i'm a potato
6,683 Posts
Guidetti will be very good at best. The other one is meh.
I don't think so, he was amazing for Feyenoord and has had a tough time with injuries but I think he'll be really good. Sweden always have someone who carries them and even after Zlatan we will.

·
i'm a potato
6,683 Posts
@Peete Denmark can still qualify right?

Bulgaria vs Czech Republic on tuesday. If they draw & Denmark beat Malta as well as Italy beat Armenia, Denmark are second.

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
@Peete Denmark can still qualify right?

Bulgaria vs Czech Republic on tuesday. If they draw & Denmark beat Malta as well as Italy beat Armenia, Denmark are second.
Nope. Malta doesn't give "points" therefore we can't make 13 points. Our group has the worst 2nd place...
I am drunk don't know if it makes sense

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Malta doesn't give points?

wtf
This is pretty basic stuff ffs.

The bottom teams in some groups for qualifiers don't give points because one of the groups has only 5 teams. Thus when deciding the best second placed teams, they take away the results against the bottom sides in all the groups with 6 teams.

·
i'm a potato
6,683 Posts
This is pretty basic stuff ffs.

The bottom teams in some groups for qualifiers don't give points because one of the groups has only 5 teams. Thus when deciding the best second placed teams, they take away the results against the bottom sides in all the groups with 6 teams.
I didn't know that, thanks

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Malta doesn't give points?

wtf
No they don't. We still have a realistic chance of going to play-offs, here it is:

Hungary must not beat Andorra at home.
Romania have to lose against Estonia.
Turkey must lose with 4 goals or more at home against Holland.

I'm still very optimistic. :troll

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
People think alot of stuff, doesn't mean they are right. Bendtner is worse than Peter Crouch.
Than Peter Crouch? :ROFL: Crouch was imo actually a decent striker once, but not anymore. But Bendtner's better than him. Have you seen his two goals last night?

·
Banned
16,006 Posts
Than Peter Crouch? :ROFL: Crouch was imo actually a decent striker once, but not anymore. But Bendtner's better than him. Have you seen his two goals last night?
Yes Crouch is twice the player Bendtner is. Have you seen Crouchies strike versus City? Both are shite but Bendtner is the worst footballer alive. I'm better.

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Yes Crouch is twice the player Bendtner is. Have you seen Crouchies strike versus City? Both are shite but Bendtner is the worst footballer alive. I'm better.
Yeah and that was a fantastic goal! But Bendtner is a lot faster than Crouch. Crouch have okay technique despite his height.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Nope. Malta doesn't give "points" therefore we can't make 13 points. Our group has the worst 2nd place...
I am drunk don't know if it makes sense
No they don't. We still have a realistic chance of going to play-offs, here it is:

Hungary must not beat Andorra at home.
Romania have to lose against Estonia.
Turkey must lose with 4 goals or more at home against Holland.

I'm still very optimistic. :troll
Our group has the worst 5th place team-Armenia and also ,because the amount of players quit Bulgaria squad You are still talking about any Denmark chances .

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Not sure what you mean?
I have no idea what U think on Armenia,but for us Bulgarians Armenia is not a good team to collect points from.
Also if only Berbatov had stayed in our squad ,We should have at least 4 points more. We have not striker to convert a massive amount of chances into goals. Bulgaria won only one point vs Italy and 2 vs Denmark. Not enough .

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
I have no idea what U think on Armenia,but for us Bulgarians Armenia is not a good team to collect points from.
Also if only Berbatov had stayed in our squad ,We should have at least 4 points more. We have not striker to convert a massive amount of chances into goals. Bulgaria won only one point vs Italy and 2 vs Denmark. Not enough .
I think Armenia have some good players in Movsisyan and Ozbiliz and a very good player in Mkhitaryan. Bulgaria are a weak team, it's not good enough that we didn't win against you. We've not deserved to go to Brazil next year - however we deserved to win against Italy.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts