Manchester United Talk banner
81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
@Peete Denmark can still qualify right?

Bulgaria vs Czech Republic on tuesday. If they draw & Denmark beat Malta as well as Italy beat Armenia, Denmark are second.
Nope. Malta doesn't give "points" therefore we can't make 13 points. Our group has the worst 2nd place...
I am drunk don't know if it makes sense

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
Malta doesn't give points?

wtf
No they don't. We still have a realistic chance of going to play-offs, here it is:

Hungary must not beat Andorra at home.
Romania have to lose against Estonia.
Turkey must lose with 4 goals or more at home against Holland.

I'm still very optimistic. :troll

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Nope. Malta doesn't give "points" therefore we can't make 13 points. Our group has the worst 2nd place...
I am drunk don't know if it makes sense
No they don't. We still have a realistic chance of going to play-offs, here it is:

Hungary must not beat Andorra at home.
Romania have to lose against Estonia.
Turkey must lose with 4 goals or more at home against Holland.

I'm still very optimistic. :troll
Our group has the worst 5th place team-Armenia and also ,because the amount of players quit Bulgaria squad You are still talking about any Denmark chances .

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Not sure what you mean?
I have no idea what U think on Armenia,but for us Bulgarians Armenia is not a good team to collect points from.
Also if only Berbatov had stayed in our squad ,We should have at least 4 points more. We have not striker to convert a massive amount of chances into goals. Bulgaria won only one point vs Italy and 2 vs Denmark. Not enough .

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
I have no idea what U think on Armenia,but for us Bulgarians Armenia is not a good team to collect points from.
Also if only Berbatov had stayed in our squad ,We should have at least 4 points more. We have not striker to convert a massive amount of chances into goals. Bulgaria won only one point vs Italy and 2 vs Denmark. Not enough .
I think Armenia have some good players in Movsisyan and Ozbiliz and a very good player in Mkhitaryan. Bulgaria are a weak team, it's not good enough that we didn't win against you. We've not deserved to go to Brazil next year - however we deserved to win against Italy.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts