Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...on the forum.

Who would you most like to hang out with on the forum? Share a pint with? Talk United? Talk life?! or even punch?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Ajant said:
...on the forum.

Who would you most like to hang out with on the forum? Share a pint with? Talk United? Talk life?! or even punch?
i'd hang out with k4t coz me and him together would be funny

i'd have a pint with you aj coz your an aussie and i'm english...the banter would flow

i'd talk united with jazz and reddwarf coz they know there shit

i'd talk life with salford red as he's the oldest and wise

and i'd punch chiboygoerge just for picking that name

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
teddy-i was chating with him for a while and he is nice.

mans-cos he is good macedonian guy

k4t-cos he is funny git

salford red-cos he is honest

crooney from dubrovnik-hmmmmmmmm........no reason.....maybe to kick his face few times....lol...

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
i'd hang out with ac9 because me and him would be hot together, sorry funny together.........

i'd hang out with sian and Aj for obvious reasons.............ok you can join in too carly.........

i'd love to talk about life in general with RD..........and then challenge him to a duel to the death.....

i'd love to go out on the town with solsks, AG, skele, ryder, Jazz..........(and charles....lol)

i'd love to talk about United and our history with charles........ffs he saw Duncan Edwards play.......

i'd love to fist, sorry punch.....chiboygeorge because he's such a little cutie......lol

i'd like to share a pint with SAL and just talk about life when I am older and wiser....

i'd love to punch prince zane because of his likeability and quirkiness and helpfulness.........lol

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You don't have to follow my suggested things on my post :p

I'd like to have a drink with Grif SA, andycole9 and SALAD FRED. Seem to be all very cool people.

I'd generally just meet k4t(and punch him), AG seems cool, Carly(and Sian), PrinceZane and Jizz.

WIll make a better 'list' later :p

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
The only person I've spoken with not on pc was Sal Red... for 5 mins on the phone while at work, haha.

Fair game to all, I don't think I'd turn down an opportunity to meet any of you :)

S

·
0 Posts
PrinceZane said:
The only person I've spoken with not on pc was Sal Red... for 5 mins on the phone while at work, haha.

Fair game to all, I don't think I'd turn down an opportunity to meet any of you :)
Cant believe i've missed this thread altogether :eek:

Some very interesting ( and flattering ) comments about myself from most of you....THANKS. ( said with a shocked voice ).

Anyway..Person most like to meet...Charles, ...saw the original Babes play, saw a lot of the Babes play that i saw, closest to my age and would have some amazing memories that i'd love to hear.

Most like to go to a match with....Ryders, K4t, Gayboygeorge, AJ, Skele, AG, STD and anyone who has never been to OT.....No way would we see the whole game....we'd be thrown out for starting a drunken laughing riot. ( that's if we were even allowed in the ground).

Least like to go for a pint with.......K4t and Carly............i wouldn't get a bloody word in with those two in the same room. Although my son would love the pair of em ( not in a gay way K4t so dont get no ideas).

Least/most like to talk to on the phone........PrinceZane........first because he sounded gay when he phoned me at 4.30am in the morning (jk)....., second because we tried everything to get in touch by phone when he was in the great city and i was P'd off that we never met up.

Most like to share a pint with ? .....NONE OF YOU.........buy your bloody own... you aint having none of mine...........But i would be happy to sit down/stand up with everyone on this forum and have a beer, although the only ones left standing would be myself.....and AJ.........because........We know how to throw a paaaaaarrrty !!

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn right we do!

I also realised i never got back to editing my first post here, but the person I'd most want to meet on the forum would be SAL then k4t(yeah take it or leave it).

xx

S

·
0 Posts
Ajant said:
Damn right we do!

I also realised i never got back to editing my first post here, but the person I'd most want to meet on the forum would be SAL then k4t(yeah take it or leave it).

xx
K4t would...........definatly ...TAKE IT :eek: ( you should know what he is like by now ).

Myself ....leave it :p But meet up for a beer or 10........although thats as far as i would go.

On our first date anyway. :p

S

·
0 Posts
Ajant said:
Haha, yes well anything is possible after 10 pints.

I'm open to suggestions.
Typical Ozzy then....although K4t will be happy to hear that. :eek:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts