Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daaaaamn.. I just totaly converted fully to Pro Evo.

Jeez the new gameplay is nice and its got Next-Gen on PC and Fifa 08 doesn't on PC so i will forget Fifa 08 and ride will PES 08...

Gimme Your thoughts..

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
pro evo has always been miles better than fifa, far more realistic. i own a xbox 360 both fifa and pro evo dont come out over here till october (usually, dont know the exact date off the top of my head)

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
where did u play the new pro evo?

iv played Fifa 08 on the PS3 to say its total shit is an understatement!

·
Registered
140 Posts
andycole9 said:
wow, quick answer

cheers m8

He prowls these forums daily like Rambo, what do you expect! :D. I've played the fifa 08 demo on the pc and it is awful, again they haven't got the correct face for carrick and nani looks ..well not like nani, agreed it's the demo but I don't expect anything better in the final version. Pro evo on the other hand looks superb, with Ronaldo being the face of pes2008 we can expect ronaldo-esque movement, I'm definately going to buy pro evo.

FYI you can find videos of it on gametrailers.com

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
im pissed now! ive been playing pes 2007 for awhile now and it rules, because i can line up united against anyone ! now i hear that the 2008 ps2 version dosent have united or old trafford now. aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
those bastards better put them on before winter release here in states!
how can they have ronaldos face on cover,but not offer united,damn!!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
BALROG said:
im pissed now! ive been playing pes 2007 for awhile now and it rules, because i can line up united against anyone ! now i hear that the 2008 ps2 version dosent have united or old trafford now. aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
those bastards better put them on before winter release here in states!
how can they have ronaldos face on cover,but not offer united,damn!!!
PES 2007, what is it? I really don't know this game:p

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
BALROG said:
lawbreaker son! we are talking about PES 2008, so PES 2007 has to be the one before, right? ? ? got it now!:D
it was not called pes 2007 it was called pes 6 but i knew what you meant balrog

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Balrog

andycole9 said:
it was not called pes 2007 it was called pes 6 but i knew what you meant balrog
brothers, it must be different here in states. i have it in my hands right now.
it is winning eleven PRO EVOLUTION soccer 2007 for ps2! its got adriano on cover
and is issued by konami , was purchased at wallmart .:confused:

does this make sense to you all?:confused: what was it called in europe ,whos on cover. and what is the talk about 2008 not having united, is it true?: sorry lawbreaker i thought you were screwing with me ,but it
looks like thing are real different here.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
yea it makes sense balrog you obviously have a diff name than us

as for it having united on the game pro evo has never had the proper teams name in there game as fifa hold all the copyrights to players names and club names, so united have always been under a diff name, maybe that's why? i've not heard nothing about utd not being on

*was purchased at wallmart* LOL a little to much info we dont have a wallmart over here :0)

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Balrog

andycole9 said:

as for it having united on the game pro evo has never had the proper teams name in there game as fifa hold all the copyrights to players names and club names, so united have always been under a diff name, maybe that's why? i've not heard nothing about utd not being on

*was purchased at wallmart* LOL a little to much info we dont have a wallmart over here :0)
the version i have has man united, all players names, old t. and the only other team from epl is arsenal?:)

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
andycole9 said:

No Walmart?

1 - 20 of 131 Posts