Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That was a quality moment in moscow , when that idiot kenyon led the chelsea players up the steps to recieve their medals to chorus of "peter kenyon what a (deleted) He loves being interviewed and likes the sound of his own voice , his latest comment "Kenyon said: "It's been an interesting season, but you don't like finishing second and as runners-up.
Given the standards we've set, that's not something we've settled for."

The standards we have set , those standards take decades of hard work and not just a two seasons of glory , i hope they struggle next season and finish 4th .
They have come from nowhere and behave like they have been a top club for all of their history (which is almost non existant) .
I have to say i have never felt the intense hatred for them as the dippers and city , because they were not worthy of a rivalry with us ,but i must admit they have some of the most obnoxious players in the premier league and to cap it kenyon at the top

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I hate kenyon so much...thank god he left us for that loser of a club Chelski...

You can buy cups Chelsea, but you can't buy class - Man United is CLASS!

·
Banned
503 Posts
sparkic said:
I hate kenyon so much...thank god he left us for that loser of a club Chelski...

You can buy cups Chelsea, but you can't buy class - Man United is CLASS!
Exactly, You took the words right out of my mouth, Well said mate

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
peter kenyon he of the coat of many colours may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits and may your life be blighted with misery forever .

i love kenyon like a brother ----- yeah like kane loved abel

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
I've hated this man from the moment I layed eyes on him. What a .......

He botched the Ronaldinho transfer
http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/football-banter/9307-how-peter-kenyon-ruined-ronaldinho-transfer.html?highlight=peter+kenyon

and then he went on to snap up all the players Man Utd were interested in Drogba, Robben and Essien.

In the end I only regret not getting Essien. What a bunch of mercenaries and it starts at the top. It was so good to see his silly, pale face walk up the stairs and let them put a medal around his neck. Chelsea had to let a business man represent their club, because they have almost no history or anyone to represent them.

In stark contrast, Sir Bobby Charlton, who is a hero and a footballing legend, walked up those stairs and graciously declined to wear the medal around his neck.

Thank you God for letting me fall in love with Ryan Giggs and Manchester United all those years ago.

What a club! So much history, so many heroes, so many legends, so many defining moments, so many glorious nights and memories that will stay with me forever.

It's almost a disgrace that we briefly associated ourselves with Peter Kenyon, but he quickly left after the Ronaldinho debacle for his true love - money!

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also he was a self confessed life long united fan (yeah right) who went to chelski for the dollar.
one more thing while that idiot was in charge of the transfers , they were long drawn out affairs with loads of hiccups , now hes gone things tend to run a lot smoother .
another kenyon classic was chelsea will be the biggest club in the world by 2010 , i dont know how hes going to buy a lifetime of history and foundation because liverpool and arsenal have all that, and thats before competing against united .
Add real , barca the milan teams juve etc , the mans a raving fruit loop

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
stretty said:
also he was a self confessed life long united fan (yeah right) who went to chelski for the dollar.
one more thing while that idiot was in charge of the transfers , they were long drawn out affairs with loads of hiccups , now hes gone things tend to run a lot smoother .
another kenyon classic was chelsea will be the biggest club in the world by 2010 , i dont know how hes going to buy a lifetime of history and foundation because liverpool and arsenal have all that, and thats before competing against united .
Add real , barca the milan teams juve etc , the mans a raving fruit loop
he speaks highly of you as well :D i respect the liverpool leeds or chelsea fan who supports his team and sticks by them . i despise the kenyon like turncoats who flit from team to team --- still his dithering saved us from ronaldinho so he wasnt all bad :eek:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
haggler said:
peter kenyon he of the coat of many colours may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits and may your life be blighted with misery forever .

i love kenyon like a brother ----- yeah like kane loved abel
Cain ;)

Kenyon deliberately sabotaged transfer talks with United and then signed them for Chelski. He is filth and is every other word indicating something evil and smelly that comes along.

·
Banned
15,336 Posts
That was fantastic.

He's nothing but a traitor and I'm delighted that he had to walk up to receive the "runners-up" award.

What was even better was that he had to walk through a Guard of Honour, who were his old team :p

·
Registered
675 Posts
i remeber thinking whats that bright thing leading the chelsea players. ohh its kenyon. mans face was the palest i've seen haha. and dnt blame it on the light :)

·
Registered
675 Posts
yangch0000 said:
just one thing, he is not worth us spending energy to scold him. luckily we have nothing to do with him anymore.
what is it with people on this forum not wanting to throw it in the face of chelsea the fact we won !? this is the CL ! i'm going to flaunt it for the whole of next season.

a lot of people are like "ok we won, lets get back to normal life, leave chelsea alone"

HELL NO ! am gna rub it deep into chelseas skin that we won. becos i am a manchester united fan !

·
Registered
303 Posts
Forever_United said:
what is it with people on this forum not wanting to throw it in the face of chelsea the fact we won !? this is the CL ! i'm going to flaunt it for the whole of next season.

a lot of people are like "ok we won, lets get back to normal life, leave chelsea alone"

HELL NO ! am gna rub it deep into chelseas skin that we won. becos i am a manchester united fan !
Too right mate,if the boot was on the other foot,they'd do exactly the same.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts