Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
wonder how much longer abramovich will keep him?
kenyon has made a right fool out of him,be interesting i reckon.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
The man I hate most in football. Yes, HATE!

What a bald, sweaty douche bag!

He botched up the Ronaldinho transfer for us and when he went to Chel$ki he bought all the players Man Utd were interested in. What a grease ball.

Impale him on a stake, pull out his toe nails, let him listen to Westlife 24/7 or R Kelly and force him to watch Chelsea versus Liverpool games. ******

To read how he messed up Rondinho's transfer to Man Utd after PSG accepted Man Utd's offer read:

http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/football-banter/9307-how-peter-kenyon-ruined-ronaldinho-transfer.html?highlight=ronaldinho

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
god i hope city get him that would make my day , i wonder what happened to his glorious 5 year plan to make chelski globally bigger than united.
he is the most obnoxious man and i hate him with a vengence.
when chelski went up to collect their losers medals in moscow led by kenyon to loud choruses of "peter kenynon what a w####r" was a moment to be savoured

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Me too, i hate the baldy git!!!!
Football could do without idiots like this.
Money, money, money...... thats all that interests him

·
He wipes front to back
27,654 Posts
RedForceRising said:
The man I hate most in football. Yes, HATE!

What a bald, sweaty douche bag!

He botched up the Ronaldinho transfer for us and when he went to Chel$ki he bought all the players Man Utd were interested in. What a grease ball.

Impale him on a stake, pull out his toe nails, let him listen to Westlife 24/7 or R Kelly and force him to watch Chelsea versus Liverpool games. ******

To read how he messed up Rondinho's transfer to Man Utd after PSG accepted Man Utd's offer read:

http://www.manutdtalk.com/forums/football-banter/9307-how-peter-kenyon-ruined-ronaldinho-transfer.html?highlight=ronaldinho
no matter how much you hate the man forcing him to listen to r kelly is cruel unusual punishment indeed

·
MUT all-time great
21,962 Posts
haggler said:
no matter how much you hate the man forcing him to listen to r kelly is cruel unusual punishment indeed
That's for sure not the cruelest punishment involving R. Kelly I've ever heard.

...Just ask the girl who got peed on.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
piazza said:
That's for sure not the cruelest punishment involving R. Kelly I've ever heard.

...Just ask the girl who got peed on.

Have you seen David Chapelle's video?

i could pee watching it..... because of all the laughing.

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
haggler said:
Man ..... nothing is too cruel for Kenyon and i would say that his face is cruel unusual punishment for football fans around the world. only Ronaldinho's mom could love that face....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts