Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Done. L.U.H.G.

£41 is nothing but a joke, but a very unfunny joke.
Extracting the urine at the highest level.

But no doubt you'll get some replies like this off some members on here.

Quote.
why the **** buy them then im sure some one else will gladly buy them

2nd Quote.
I agree, just saw this on SkySports News, and im like theres plenty of United supporters would by them! Stop monaing and start Supporting!



.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
I must of signed 50 of these over the past couple of years. And not one has achieved anything.

Signed, nonetheless.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,505 Posts
SALFORD RED said:
Done. L.U.H.G.

£41 is nothing but a joke, but a very unfunny joke.
Extracting the urine at the highest level.

But no doubt you'll get some replies like this off some members on here.

Quote.
why the **** buy them then im sure some one else will gladly buy them

2nd Quote.
I agree, just saw this on SkySports News, and im like theres plenty of United supporters would by them! Stop monaing and start Supporting!



.
lol am used to seeing such replies now...sad things is with united nowadays the real people who have been going years and those who go to as many matches as they can are the ones who lose out and get penalised. the people who go once evry few years or maybe once a season dont make any difference to them does it.

same crap with regular matches so far paid and been to 10 this season, but will i get the big four?? no, yet someone who hasnt been to any can save up their cash and get a ticket while i miss out -typical
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,303 Posts
clubs charging crazy prices are killing the game , die hard fans who have been outstanding servants to these clubs simply cannot afford to support the teams on a regular basis any more . and utd charging £41 for a carling cup game is criminal .
 

·
Arse Bandito
Joined
·
1,527 Posts
signed, but as said nothing will change.
glazer has a debt to serve, and for as long as there are people like those on this board who say "stop complaining" etc, glazer will continue to push out the ordinary fan.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
Nobody can say "someone else will buy them" both CC games have been down 25000 on attendance, simply because its reserves playing, and ridiculous prices. Take a leaf out of Arsenal's book, charge low prices, get the fans in, full crowd, better atmosphere, probably increased revenue aswel, makes money sense for the guys in the suits!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,041 Posts
signed.glazer is a criminal to charge such hard prices.even though i dont live in england i can imagine the hardship of loyal united fans there having to pay$41 a match
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,511 Posts
ADAM_85 said:
Nobody can say "someone else will buy them" both CC games have been down 25000 on attendance, simply because its reserves playing, and ridiculous prices. Take a leaf out of Arsenal's book, charge low prices, get the fans in, full crowd, better atmosphere, probably increased revenue aswel, makes money sense for the guys in the suits!
Or just charge full price, knowing that 50,000 sales are guaranteed as people don't want to miss out on aways.

76000 x 20 = 1,520,000
50000 x 40 = 2,000,000

Bingo.
 

·
He wipes front to back
Joined
·
27,654 Posts
if you dont want one of those cheap 41 quid tickets why not go the full monty and buy one of those lovely 52 quid ones !!!! yes folks 52 quid to watch the reserves !!!! roll up get em while they are hot ------ i bet stephen wont be on offering any of those about:D :D

these games are a real chance to get new people in yet they charge that --- still it is kids for a tenner so shave and turn your baseball cap round and you never know yer luck ---- i got in on a pensioners ticket at saints rugby twice now and im barely in me forties and my paper round wasnt that hard !
 

·
Stretford Ender
Joined
·
2,270 Posts
it aint just the CC games we need to be protesting against.

Credit crunch and times of financial hardship but that dont mean nothing to the glazers and their debt repayments.

Football has stopped being the sport for the working man and become one for the elite few. Problem is that the suits know they can charge these amounts and dont care if true fans fill up the ground or the ones with camera's looking out for RANE ROONY.

Victims of our own success (and tragedy!!!)
 

·
He wipes front to back
Joined
·
27,654 Posts
antdevil78 said:
it aint just the CC games we need to be protesting against.

Credit crunch and times of financial hardship but that dont mean nothing to the glazers and their debt repayments.

Football has stopped being the sport for the working man and become one for the elite few. Problem is that the suits know they can charge these amounts and dont care if true fans fill up the ground or the ones with camera's looking out for RANE ROONY.

Victims of our own success (and tragedy!!!)
rane rooney he vely good
 

·
TROLOLOLOL
Joined
·
4,076 Posts
This petition might aswell be to bring the teletubbies,online petitions like this rarely get a look in,you would need almost every single United fan across the globe to sign it,but with so many choosing to pay anyway,that wont happen.I signed it to show my vote but its rather pointless imo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,605 Posts
£41!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last CC game I went to it was "£10" each for me and my daughter!! And no, it was not that long ago!! Anyone who pays £41 wants their heads reading.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top