Manchester United Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Fabio likes to play a 4-2-3-1 formation as well as changing tactics around i reckon hel have a go with his preferred formation ill go with

Green

richards/neville --- rio --- terry --- cashly

Hargreaves --- barry/open position if hes goin with this

Gerrard --- rooney --- j cole

Crouch/owen

Lampard won't fit into this formation nor is he good enough this could really work only position without a natural player to fill it is the second deep midfielder to partner hargreaves

In reply to red devils 1st comment I WILL ARGUE AGAINST GERRARD BEIN THE BEST ALLROUND PLAYER IN THE WORLD!!!!! Paul Scholes buddy!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
red_devils4life said:
That's what I'm tryin' to say. No doubt, I love Scholesy but him as the best all-round player? Sad to say, he's the best playmaker, not the best all-round. Hate to admit it, but that's Stevie G. :(
still dont think stevie 'silver bullet' gerrard can be described as the best all round player!!!!!

come on he disappears in games , yes he scores vital goals often in injury time hence gets lots of press...

but he NEVER bosses midfield or dominates and influences play, he's simply not intellegent enough like the true greats, Zidane, Keane, Scholes, Kaka, Maradonna these guys would piss all over Gerrard!!!!!! Even Fabregas and Anderson can control games and pull the strings in midfield better than Gerrard...

I'd go as far as saying Fabregas deserves your title of best all round player, the chaps a genius and not a show boat headline chasing muppet like Gerrard

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
red_devils4life said:
But Fibreglass doesn't know how to head well. ;)
doesnt really matter if FIBREGLASS (HA hadn heard that) cant head he makes up for it in his general play, goal ratio, assist ratio etc he runs midfield better than any1 in the game at the moment and doesnt dissapear like stevie

when has stevie headed a ball (and please dont say the cl final!!)

if ya want a player who has all these attributes but recently hasnt been doin it lately its Ballack!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts