Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pickem is open to all "regular" members, (member with 10 or more posts basically)

First of all the Pickem can been seen across the top of the page, between 'Stats' and 'Members'

Click it. You will then see the pools. For now join Olympics and make that your default pool.

Premier League Pool is now up and running, so join that and make that your default pool.

Across the top you will also now see Leaderboard, Manage My Picks and Manage My Pools.
Click 'manage my picks', the choice of matches will show.
At the bottom left you will see 'edit', click and then enter your picks and 'save' them.

Job done. (y)

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,914 Posts
jaysus, haven't got a clue who'll be playing for half the teams, and how good they are etc but I'll give it a go!

Nice to see a prediction game back, and it means no painstaking work for Nita next season! :thumbsup:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jaysus, haven't got a clue who'll be playing for half the teams, and how good they are etc but I'll give it a go!

Nice to see a prediction game back, and it means no painstaking work for Nita next season! (y)
Nita wishes to carry on with her prediction league, she enjoyed doing it and we appreciated the amount of time and effort she put into running it.

No reason why it can't continue next season just the same. (y)

·
Member of the Year 2012 & 2013
43,914 Posts
Nita wishes to carry on with her prediction league, she enjoyed doing it and we appreciated the amount of time and effort she put into running it.

oh I see - fair enough :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
New Fixtures added - The remaining fixtures for the first round of the Olympics Football have been added to the PICKEM game so dont forget to make your picks before the deadline

·
UnitedLover
309 Posts

honestly speaking, i prefer Nita's prediction game than this Pickem prediction

1 - 7 of 7 Posts