Manchester United Talk banner

201 - 220 of 229 Posts

·
First team regular
8,204 Posts
Alright, got 8 points out of a possible 10, stay top with a 2 point lead heading in to the final round. I've gotta try and get over the finish line now, never thought I would be up there, and in that position. Got to try and win now!

·
mancs
1,998 Posts
Just had a look. It's pretty close on the top, I would say it's between the first 6.

With a bucket loads to everybody! (y)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
Final round of the season today. Like Maria says all the top 6 or 7 could win this, the way results have been going the last few weeks.

Good luck to you all and may the best member (me) win :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #205 ·
:gold RedDevilDazzy
:silver Salford Red
:bronzeMariaG/RTID

Game for idiots anyway :tongue

1. RedDevilDazzy
  2. SALFORD RED
  3. MariaG

That's the last weeks standings TM :p
This weeks hasn't updated yet :LOL: Usually changes late Monday or early Tuesday, depending on when games are played. :D
I'll probably drop down to 5th or something :(
Bloody Maria could do the double this season. City twat :LOL:

·
First team regular
8,204 Posts
Wow, I can't believe I won, I got over the finish line. This cheered me up a bit, as I had a nose bleed this morning ughhh hate those. Well done to Salford and the others who finished in top 5.

·
HODOR!
7,033 Posts
FFS, after being top for a good while in the first half of the season I finish third :mad: But considering I only seen half a dozen matches between February and May I didn't do too bad

Anyway congrats RDD.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #216 ·
Congrats Dazzy (y) I'll have you next season though.

Didn't do too bad, 2nd in this game and 2nd in the predictions league. I'm good with that. :)

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
A new points system will be applied to next seasons pickem game (yet to be decided)

Just for fun we have recalculated this seasons results based on 1pt=Home Win, 2pt=Draw and 3pt=Away Win, with some interesting results

Don't worry RedDevilDazzy you are still the official winner ;)

·
First team regular
8,204 Posts
A new points system will be applied to next seasons pickem game (yet to be decided)

Just for fun we have recalculated this seasons results based on 1pt=Home Win, 2pt=Draw and 3pt=Away Win, with some interesting results

Don't worry RedDevilDazzy you are still the official winner ;)
Ah, I see. Just had a look, I finished 3rd based on the new points system test. I suppose it's a nice idea to spice up the Pickem with different points method. (y)

201 - 220 of 229 Posts