Banned
9,926 Posts
Ronaldo's on the left there...;)

....and LMFAO at Phelan's celebrations!! Haha! :p lol

and thought I'd just post this up again for the craic...lmao at it!!! :p :p

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
Wasnt really a slagging off was it,just a bit of a joke.He's in the team photo because the FBI have secret clause which means if hes photgraphed more than 42,000 times in one game he will be shot,also he was having sexy time with the mirror

·
Registered
11,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rooneys_Temper said:
Wasnt really a slagging off was it,just a bit of a joke.He's in the team photo because the FBI have secret clause which means if hes photgraphed more than 42,000 times in one game he will be shot,also he was having sexy time with the mirror
Dude.... I thought it was funny and you shouldn't give a freck what cynical members think. I certainly don't. :)

BTW, I would have written that he was in the jacuzzi with Nani and Carlos Q, who had popped by for a visit. Curiously, Nani kept submerging his head underwater.......

·
TROLOLOLOL
4,077 Posts
RedForceRising said:
Dude.... I thought it was funny and you shouldn't give a freck what cynical members think. I certainly don't. :)

BTW, I would have written that he was in the jacuzzi with Nani and Carlos Q, who had popped by for a visit. Curiously, Nani kept submerging his head underwater.......
TBH mate most sound people would,but ive noticed recently whicever side of the coin i argue over is wrong so i feel obliged to state specificly that i did not categorically mean to harm any of Ronaldos Man Love Army;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts