Manchester United Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Chelsea striker Claudio Pizarro admits his family was dead against him becoming a footballer.
The Peru international is now a multi-millionaire, but revealed on Chelsea TV, that both Mum and Dad weren't exactly encouraging when he took up the sport as a kid.

"At the beginning, my father was always supporting me and he took me to my games. He thought it was just fun," Pizarro recalled.

"But when I was getting serious, my mother was getting a little bit worried because in Peru it is not such a nice profession. Now it is getting better because players from Peru are coming to Europe but then, it was difficult. When you stay in Peru, the expectation is not so good.

"But then I said I really wanted to do it and my mother supported me.

"She said think about it because it will be very difficult and maybe you won't earn any money but at the end she said if you really want to, I will give you my support."

·
Banned
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll bet they'll be taking it back now saying as how their son earns millions. "Sorry son that we didn't back you in the past, but I need a new ferrari, could you buy me one please? Thanks son!".

·
Registered
6,607 Posts
why is this in The pub? What does this say?

General off topic banter goes here, have a cup of tea and a biscuit and chat away. A strictly non Footy zone - this is a place to put your feet up, light that cigar and contemplate the meaning of life!

Moved

1 - 4 of 4 Posts