Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
real name Horris
5,871 Posts
Sweeping statement that I'm sure you'll all shit over.

If Cleverley and Jones were playing against Villa's first choice CM combo of Delph and Westwood Villa would have a better pairing which is scary. Delph is suspended however.

Ensue rage...

·
real name Horris
5,871 Posts
Lolz. I'm working on the iPad version of the programme for the game right now and I've had to redesign the bit the fucking honours go into cos it's too long. Didn't have to do that for the Liverpool one.

·
real name Horris
5,871 Posts
Just for a bit of juxtaposition:

Guzan

Herd----Baker-----Clarke
Lowton----------------------------------Luna
KEA------Westwood-----Tonev

Weiman/Kozak----Benteke​

·
real name Horris
5,871 Posts
They've not learned anything from last season and have actually regressed after an initial good start to the season.

Wenteklahor is no more.
Not something I disagree with, I miss the football Villa were playing between February and the end of the season. Don't think it's all Lambert's doing though. Benteke really doesn't look up for it and today Villa were missing Vlaar and Okore (two first choice CBs) and Delph, the player of the season so far.

Vlaar in defence and that scoreline wouldn't have been so comfortable, Baker had a game to forget against Wellbeck, as did Luna v Rafael and Valencia.

·
real name Horris
5,871 Posts
Who did you want to win yesterday? Could have asked you the same question the last time they played but I forgot :p
United, but I struggled to enjoy it really. Would've been pleased with a game similar to last season where it was hard fought and entertaining. If Villa had been closer to the relegation zone/United closer to the top of the table I would have wanted Villa to win, but as it was United needed the win more.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.