Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 666 Posts

·
Your arms are just too short to box with God
30,115 Posts
So many people including Giggs in their lineup, I remember people saying a year ago how we must never ever play Giggs in CM. Every time he starts a game it pushes a younger players development back by a game, he was abysmal last night, could not tackle or keep up in mf, and made some terrible passes.
Why oh why do we keep expecting a 40 year old to be the answer to our CM problems?
I remember people saying a year ago
I remember people saying a year ago
You signed up in October this year, didn't you?

·
Succumbing to Ennui under Moyes
8,440 Posts
Why, Buttner did ok and he's the spitting image of Tom Cleverley, even Andy Ritchie got confused :D

Because when Anderson and Fellaini are the alternative and Michael Carrick is injured, the options are very lacking :D

PS I wouldn't start Giggs on sunday but I can understand why some would re the above.
Those motherfuckers do look alike. It has a lot to do with their similar hairstyles and stature.

·
Registered
249 Posts
A must win if there ever was one - a defeat here and Moyes' position will be under serious threat. We have had our ups and downs against villa away from home, so not the most ideal place to break this winless run in the league.

Getting the win on tuesday night was important to build confidence and give me some momenteum, the performance still lacked from what we expect of our team.

If RVP is fully fit i would expect him and Rooney to start up top. Jones in the Midfield and Vidic at CB.

---------------------DDG------------------
Raf----------Vidic--------Smalling-------------Evra
Valenica-----------Jones---------Cleverley--------Nani
------------------------Rooney-------------------------
--------------------------RVP---------------------------

I have a feeling we'll see this maybe change evans for smalling - although our 27m afroman has went off the radar over the past few games, is he injured or just dropped?

Would always back united against a in general bottom 10 ten home or away but at this minute you cant call it - Unfort i dont see things improving - going for a 1-1 draw

·
Registered
615 Posts
............................DDG...................

RAFA........SMALLS......VIDA...EVRA
VALENCIA.........JONES.......JANUJAZ
..................KAGS.........................
...............WAZZA.........RVP...........

·
Smeghead Moderator
13,664 Posts
If RVP is fully fit i would expect him and Rooney to start up top. Jones in the Midfield and Vidic at CB.

---------------------DDG------------------
Raf----------Vidic--------Smalling-------------Evra
Valenica-----------Jones---------Cleverley--------Nani
------------------------Rooney-------------------------
--------------------------RVP---------------------------

I have a feeling we'll see this maybe change evans for smalling - although our 27m afroman has went off the radar over the past few games, is he injured or just dropped?
Reports I've read suggest Smalling will not have recovered from his hamstring injury. Vidic and Evra face late fitness tests for this game.

Fellaini had a back injury but should be fit to face Villa.

21 - 40 of 666 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.