Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
...and the Ninja Shinji is not on the pitch, there is no better sight for me than seeing him sitting on the bench with his eyes peering over the brick wall...
I now regret backing you the other day in your feud with Oddman... this doesn't sound like someone that is objectively rating the players... it sounds like someone who is actively rooting against one of our own.

Too bad...

·
Registered
89 Posts
thats too bad, you also told me not to take things people say too seriously, kind of know when someone is winding you up type of thing, probably a bit out of line that comment i made.
Well, from reading your posts... I thought that you were simply unimpressed with his form... and bothered by the way people overhyped his play. This I understood... as he has truly yet to fulfill the promise of his form at Dortmund. But that comment seemed to reveal for me an active dislike for the man... and a glee that he was left out of the lineup. I myself was simply happy we won... I didn't take pleasure that Anderson, or Zaha or whoever else didn't play. Nothing would make me happier than if all our players performed well...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.