Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Positives, from about the middle of the half, we've been playing some good football. Fast, short, tidy, one touch two touch, quick release, pass and move. Movement appeared much improved from much of the season. Evans, Welbeck and Cleverley key to this, imo. Cracking goal from Welbeck and Januzaj both. Welbeck just having a cracking game overall. Valencia, my god when he peels off the chalk, he is potent, and brings Rafael into play so much more.

Negatives, Rooney not in the best of form, probably shouldn't play him the full 90. We're still leaning heavily to the right half of the pitch. Not using our leftback nearly enough, and at times bypassing Januzaj when he's got plenty of space. Januzaj's dive straight out of Ashley Young's school of diving. Moyes needs to come down on him, or he's going to make life difficult for himself. Hard to argue the officials need to protect him, when there's diving as blatant as that. Pity such a positive performance as today will now be blighted for a cheap dive that was completely unnecessary.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Decent first half for United, lots of good movement and passing, a bit too right handed at times. Better passing and decisions in the final third and we would have 5 by now. Someone needs to get a hold of Adnan and get him out of this habit of diving, he does not need to do it, he wasted a good counter attack with Welbeck going to ground uneccesarily, don't know why players do that.
Hope United go for the jugular in the second half, they need a good rout, special mention to TC, having a solid game, and what can you say about Mr everything, Wayne Rooney, deserves a goal. Happy for Welbeck, he looks sharp.

·
Just another rainy Sunday afternoon
1,319 Posts
Lolgreedy.

He's probably the most unselfish player at the club.
I'd hate to be you right now.

LOL Hernandez.
It wasn't an insult to Welbeck. It was aimed at Moyes selecting him for the third game on the trot. Hernandez should have played midweek being my point.

I rate Welbeck. He's been a joy to watch in this game.

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
Would be happier with another goal 2-0 is the most dangerous lead in football. West Ham do look beaten however, but we've made that mistake before.
What on earth are you on about Mikey?
1-0 is exactly twice as dangerous as 2-0
You have a real talent for panicking!
Have you ever, at any time, been a woman?

161 - 180 of 333 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.