·
Registered
1,814 Posts
De Gea
Rafael, Evans, Jones, Evra
Carrick, Cleverley
Valencia, Kagawa, Young
Hernandez
We've got Norwich away just 2 days later and he was already a doubt for today, I really don't want to risk him when we've got this schedule and so many players out already. Welbeck also went off injured today.

Not bad, but I'd swap around Jones and Evans. Reason being, Evans has done really well in the last two games when he's carried the ball out of the back. He repeatedly came into midfield when we had possession, which then allows Cleverley to play further forward. He's also covered well for Evra's defensive deficiencies. So I'd put Evans on the left side, behind Cleverley, and put Jones behind Carrick. I'd consider giving Nani a run, and resting Valencia as well.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Ah right, Nani's out...

In that case, start Januzaj on the right? He's pretty good on the right. Gets dispossessed a lot, but with Rafael + Jones/Smalling at the back, it should be less of a risk than the left?

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,939 Posts
Fuck all these changes, this game will be tough.

De Gea

Rafael Evans Smalling Evra

Valencia Jones Cleverley Young

Kagawa

Rooney​

Welbeck for Kagawa if he's fit.

·
http://www.viewsbank.com/referral/777a35d7
1,447 Posts
We must win our next two games, the top five are looking very strong and not dropping many points, its going to be tough to get in that top four really it is unless they have a big drop in form which is unlikely as they'll probably get stronger like we will next year.

1 - 20 of 555 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.