Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,939 Posts
Fuck all these changes, this game will be tough.

De Gea

Rafael Evans Smalling Evra

Valencia Jones Cleverley Young

Kagawa

Rooney​

Welbeck for Kagawa if he's fit.

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,939 Posts
We really haven't been too bad other than the 13 minutes where Evans looked like a man on meth. It was just shambolic defending all around.

Januzaj's caused a lot of problems and Rooney's pretty much dragged us back into this with his delivery for the first, and an incredible finish for the 2nd. Agree with Owenzy saying players need to more aggressive. Young's been fucking useless, Januzaj has put him to shame. Game's completely passing Fletcher by, which is understandable but not acceptable. I'd get Carrick on ASAP if he's fit for it.

Should win this.

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,939 Posts
Also, Cleverley cowering out of that "50-50" with Alex Bruce was one of the most embarrassing things I've seen. I say 50-50 but he was clear favourite to win the fucking ball and just backed off. Sums the guy up.

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,939 Posts
im not sure we're watching the same match. hes kept it nice and tidy and has given his players an option to pass too. not sure where that comments coming from
He has been conservative, and even then he nearly set Hull in with a poor pass. The one long pass he hit was a switch across the field that went to no one.

He's been very poor.

·
"You're Pretty Good"
15,939 Posts
Holy fuck at how bad that last 15 minutes was. It seemed everyone bar Welbeck just forgot the basics of football.

Great 3 points, but Christ, we're in a very bad way injury wise. Not feeling optimistic about Norwich, who always elevate against us anyways.

Have some sympathy with Valencia, yes the 2nd yellow was stupid, but the first came from bad defending due to him not being a defender. If I were him, I'd be pretty fucking frustrated too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.