Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 555 Posts

·
Agonising transfer muppet
3,306 Posts
All matches are must win, you plum.
These 2 could be the ones that break us into the top pack though and they're very winnable. Psychologically it would be massive. All 38 games are must win but key times to gain on opponents are psychologically huge, it could change the whole dynamic at the top of the league.

·
Moyes Out
754 Posts
Like to see the same side that started last game, and can see another 3-0 / 3-1 on the cards to us.
I think we might be going down the route of Moyes only bringing in 1 player in January, or maybe none if he brings Powell back. It also wouldnt surprise me if no one left in January as well, maybe Buttner if he asks for it.

·
Registered
26,221 Posts
Hull's midfield three and wing backs move the ball and support the play very well.

Hopefully we don't get overrun in midfiled.

Welbeck has to start if fit. He's in top form and is ideal for stretching their back three and pulling them apart.

·
23,699 Posts
http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2013/12/26/confirmed-hull-city-v-manchester-united-line-ups/

Here are the sides for Hull City against Manchester United, kick-off from Hull at 12:45 GMT.

Hull City: McGregor, Bruce, Chester, Davies, Elmohamady, Figueroa, Meyler, Huddlestone, Livermore, Graham, Sagbo
Subs: Harper, Rosenior, Faye, McShane, Koren, Boyd, Fryatt

Manchester United: De Gea, Rafael, Evra, Evans, Smalling, Fletcher, Cleverley, Valencia, Young, Welbeck, Rooney
Subs: Lindegaard, Vidic, Fabio, Carrick, Kagawa, Januzaj, Hernandez

·
Hi
7,245 Posts
Surprised Fletcher is starting. Thought he'd start the home game. Its a team that should get three points today. I'm glad we haven't just rushed Carrick back. Is Jones injured or rested though?

Fabio on the bench Oo.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Any news on Jones?

This is not the game I would have given Fletcher a start, I would have much rather seen Cleverley partnered with Jones or Carrick if either is fit enough to start that is.

Happy with the back 5 and Welbeck getting another deserved start though.

·
Not a fan of current United first team
898 Posts
Hull's midfield three and wing backs move the ball and support the play very well.

Hopefully we don't get overrun in midfiled.

Welbeck has to start if fit. He's in top form and is ideal for stretching their back three and pulling them apart.
They don't have Brady due to injury.A plus point for us.

41 - 60 of 555 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.