Won 
35K views 554 replies 72 participants last post by  versa 
#1 ·

KC Stadium
Thursday, 26th December 2013
12:45

See less See more
#11 ·
We've got Norwich away just 2 days later and he was already a doubt for today, I really don't want to risk him when we've got this schedule and so many players out already. Welbeck also went off injured today.

Not bad, but I'd swap around Jones and Evans. Reason being, Evans has done really well in the last two games when he's carried the ball out of the back. He repeatedly came into midfield when we had possession, which then allows Cleverley to play further forward. He's also covered well for Evra's defensive deficiencies. So I'd put Evans on the left side, behind Cleverley, and put Jones behind Carrick. I'd consider giving Nani a run, and resting Valencia as well.

#19 ·
We must win our next two games, the top five are looking very strong and not dropping many points, its going to be tough to get in that top four really it is unless they have a big drop in form which is unlikely as they'll probably get stronger like we will next year.

#26 ·

DDG

Rafael Smalling Evans Evra

Jones Anderson

Nani Kagawa Young

Hernandez

Anderson will almost certainly feature in this game or Norwich game to give Jones and Cleverley a rest. I hope we don't rush Carrick back. Fletcher should start the next home game. I'd leave Rooney on the bench. Hull will almost certainly raise their game, but he probably needs a break. Kagawa will step up with a more confident Young and a resurgent (point to prove) Nani around him. Confident we will win.

#34 ·
vs Hull:

--------------------------Lindegaard--------------------
Smalling--------Rio-------------Vida--------Buttner
-------------------Fletcher------Giggs------------------
-----Zaha----------------Kagawa--------------Young
----------------------------Rooney------------------------

Hopefully be a few goals up at half time so can take Rooney off and bring Hernandez on for him. Keep Januzaj for the Norwich game, but tell him he's been dropped because of the dive.

vs Norwich:

---------------------------De Gea-----------------------
Rafael---------Jones------------Evans--------Evra
------------------Carrick--------Cleverley-------------
-Valencia---------------Rooney------------Januzaj-
---------------------------Welbeck-----------------------

Persume Carrick and Welbeck will both be fit enough to start by then as they both trained today.

#TacticalGenius

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.