Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
Since we've lost some threads and posts and I don't know if and when we'll see them again, here's a thread for the game tomorrow.
Just as well you started this thread, as we need the 3 points and clearly if there is no thread, we can't get them!
Or am I missing something?:unsure:

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
Even so, I'm not sure he has it in him like Rooney to drag United into a winning performance. Welbeck was awesome last game, but it's Rooney's performance we remember. Some players just have that IT factor to drag teams through and I don't think Welbeck is there.
The last game we lost was when Rooney was not playing.
Co-incidence?
I think not.

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
You always look to renew a contract before they only have 1 year left on it, for a number of reasons.
That is still no reason not to play him.
It may be to do with his accumulation of yellow cards my computer is having a funny, or I would look it up.
I hope not, as trying to box clever about such things and 'saving them for the important games' rarely works out.

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
I know it is cruel to abandon useless strays by tying them up outside the shelter, but can someone PLEASE lead Paddy away so he can be humanely put down?:help:

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
I do actually think Young is better on the right. It does give him less of an opportunity to have a shot (and he's scored a few good goals for us). But his crossing from the right is far more effective than him cutting back and crossing from the left is.

It does pose a problem for us though, because we've then got 3 wingers who are all seen to be more effective on the right, with Januzaj more than competent on the left and Zaha being unproven. Perhaps a more proven left-winger (also, hopefully, with a competent left foot) is also needed in the summer?
Adnan and Powell are just fine on the left, as well as the right.

·
I can't be arsed
4,680 Posts
One thing in our favour, with Vida and Smalling in the side we have two of the best defensive headers of the ball in the game.
And it looks as though we are going to need it.
Have we got a midfield?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.