Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 392 Posts

·
Hi
7,245 Posts
I said we should have rested Cleverley. He looks exhausted out there. People getting by him, he isn't chasing as quickly as normal. Carrick looks a bit unfit obviously.

Kagawa needs to get involved more. Been there. Said it.

Young been good. Giggs anonymous, I'd consider replacing him for Januzaj ASAP.

Evra :crap::crap::crap:

·
The Great Dane
6,422 Posts
If Moyes really means that we can compete for the title we should win a game like this, and to do that we have to make subs. Welbeck on for Chico and Januzaj on for Young.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Shite, shite and more shite! We used to beat teams like Norwich for fun. Ashley Young the only United player with any attacking impetus at all, piss poor passing, TC can't make a tackle and we are playing with 9 men, with Giggs and Evra on the pitch.
Earn your money Moyes make some changes. All this talk about getting back in the title race is nothing more than lip service.

·
In Jones we trust
8,412 Posts
The ONLY positive thing I can say about that first half is that we haven't conceded. We could be 3-0 down. . . Embarrassingly bad. Many of our players have been woeful and if any further evidence was needed that Evra is a liability then look no further.

If we concede first I think we'll lose. I just hope we can hang in there and somehow nick one. But it's more hope than expectation at that moment.

201 - 220 of 392 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.