Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 392 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
With how Norwich have been playing it should be an easy win. They always raise their game against us though (remembers the 1-0 defeat at OT). Still, I think we will win.

Can't watch the game today so gonna be relying on here and twitter! So peeved! This will be the first game I haven't watched in a year!

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
I want to see what Moyes is going to play today.
Hopefully we learnt form Hull, we start 100% concentrated and we score the first goal.
I think we may see Fabio playing today, he was warming the other day, and I'm hopeful he'll play today. Let's see how well he does! I'd also like to see Ashley Young again, he has to get back in rythmn.
Welbeck won't probably start I assume...

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
So let's see: Rooney, RVP, Fellaini, Nani, Jones, Rafa, Lindegaard all out injured, Fletcher and Carrick half fit.
Liverpool miss Gerrard, Sturridge, Flanagan and Brendan Rodgers goes out saying they have an injury crisis...

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Has anyone actually confirmed the Rooney injury?
Not that I´ve heard - just hope it´s a wind-up. If he´s out today it´s going to be tough . Rooney is the one player that´s dependable when it comes to ´making things happen´. Not just talking about striker issues here .. his spraying of long range passes, defence breaking through balls mmmmm his all round game is fan bloody tastic. PURE GENIUS

41 - 60 of 392 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.