·
GOAT
6,081 Posts
De Gea

Fabio Evans Smalling Evra

Cleverley Carrick

Valencia Rooney Januzaj

Welbeck

I don't care if Van Persie will be fit, Welbeck deserves to start more than anyone in our squad and he should be starting up top where he belongs.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
judging by the efforts of TC, Carrick and TC, i'm not certain they will have recovered for this game, the 3 of them looked like they had nothing in the tank.

·
He wipes front to back
27,655 Posts
yids on new years day
what could possibly go wrong
4-1? wash your mouth out young man
wooney and wellers must start

·
VIDA !!! will murder you..
1,637 Posts
Evra should not play this game.. play fabio and give him his chance or even the dutch hippy but not evra please.

Evra is having no competition from anyone and maybe so this lack of energy and attitude.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
i think this will be a united 4-1 win...have a feeling we will step up for this game and with players coming back and a extra days rest...really looking forward to this game

·
The Bearded Madman
2,748 Posts
A team is due a hiding at OT this season and it might just be Spurs. The team is on a roll now. It's not perfect by any stretch but we have seen improvements with Young, Cleverley and Welbeck. The return of Fletcher is a boost to everyone. Carrick is back as well. Rooney to follow suit. The run of fixtures over the Christmas period has counteracted our difficult start of season fixture list. We are in a good place at the moment, well mentally anyway.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
A team is due a hiding at OT this season and it might just be Spurs. The team is on a roll now. It's not perfect by any stretch but we have seen improvements with Young, Cleverley and Welbeck. The return of Fletcher is a boost to everyone. Carrick is back as well. Rooney to follow suit. The run of fixtures over the Christmas period has counteracted our difficult start of season fixture list. We are in a good place at the moment, well mentally anyway.
It would be nice but I don't think we have the squad to give anyone a hiding, we are clawing our way back up the table, United must win every game in order to catch up, Arsenal have come through a difficult period and have a run of winnable games, as do Everton and Liverpool. Arguably we are still not in the best form with a number of injuries, and tough games ahead. There is no room for error, top four is still attainable but not without a healthy squad and perhaps an addition or two.
It also depends on what happens in the transfer window for the other clubs also. Chelsea is in need of a striker and has one at everton, why they refuse to give him a chance is beyond me.

·
Hi
7,245 Posts
judging by the efforts of TC, Carrick and TC, i'm not certain they will have recovered for this game, the 3 of them looked like they had nothing in the tank.
Yes, it's true, but they might just hold off training. I remember a while back someone said they only do light training during Christmas period. With 4 days of light training, he should be just about okay. Carrick needs games anyway so he isn't a major issue. If Rooney doesn't play, it's important Welbeck starts.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Hope Rafel, Jones and Rooney are fit for this game.
-------------------- DDG --------------------------
Rafael----- Smalling -- Evans ---------Evra
----------- Jones ------- Carrick ---------------
Valencia -------- Rooney ------------- Young
------------------- Welbeck ---------------------

If they are not fit for this game

------------------- DDG -----------------------
Valencia --- Smalling--Evans------- Evra
----------- Cleverly ----- Carrick ------------
Januzaj ----------- Kagawa-------- Young
-------------------- Welbeck ------------------

·
Registered
556 Posts
Any chance of RVP being ready for this? Am bringing my youngest to OT for the first time and he's his favourite player.
“Robin has started some light training, and he might not be too far away either. We haven’t often had them (rooney + rvp) as a strike partnership, so I look forward to getting them back together.” - Moyes after norwich match.

·
Big Daddy
34,250 Posts
Tim Sherwood has said he will continue to attack, which will be great for us provided we have the pace to expose gaps left. I could see this game being full of goals, could even be something silly like 4-3.

1 - 20 of 511 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.