Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Big Daddy
34,250 Posts
Tim Sherwood has said he will continue to attack, which will be great for us provided we have the pace to expose gaps left. I could see this game being full of goals, could even be something silly like 4-3.

·
Big Daddy
34,250 Posts
Gary Lineker [email protected]GaryLineker 8m
When was Howard Webb sold by United? I must have missed that move in the transfer window.

This is ridiculous, he is supposed to be a professional within the sport, no? Sticking jokes in United fans faces on twitter is hardly what a professional sports presenter does.
I hope someone from the club demands an apology.

·
Big Daddy
34,250 Posts
https://twitter.com/TSBible

This twitter page is laughable too, they really get a kick out of making jokes of United...Number 1 target we are! Disappointed in Lineker though, don't expect him to joke about teams like that, considering his job is to fairly review each one and how they've played on a weekly basis
It's like everyone is allowed to do it when it's us. I really want Lineker to lose his job for that, it goes against every principle of his role.

·
Big Daddy
34,250 Posts
Not acceptable of course but would have to accept then.... But then againt..... it should not happen!
Some little corner of my mind is actually saying to me that we could win the European Cup, finishing outside of the top four, and then subsequently costing Liverpool their place!! I'd take that. :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.