Manchester United Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
We're playing nice football.

Valencia's so spot on in every single control, then he makes the wrong decision sometimes, but great to have someone to add width with that speed. Adnan great also.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
The commentators did say that he didn't need to do it, as Cleverley was there to cover.
In the circumstances Wayne probably made the right choice.
Manager will tell you 100 out of 100 times to grab the guy and take the yellow if needed.
Maybe Cleverley was there, but I wouldn't want to risk letting him 1 on 1 vs a guy running at full speed, because the most probable thing is that he gets beaten in that kind of scenario with a lot of room from Dembele, who's running forwards. He would have to make a tackle or a foul, and get a yellow card, and maybe he wouldn't even be able to do it... and if he wasn't then we're on their hands.
Take the yellow for a striker and do the foul, that's what I'd do in that situation at least.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
He´s pants .. I´ll have my say!
Jesus, since minute 1 talking bullshit about him.
And now, because he makes a mistake in a position he is not supposed to play in, you're talking about selling him? You have to be fucking kidding dude. That's not being a fan, that's being just mentally challenged. Talk whatever you want after the game, and say whatever you wanna say then, it has no sense saying that now...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.